- 08:29 am Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- 10:00 am Mitsui Outlet Park Makuhari
- 12:43 pm Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 03:30 pm Roppongi
- 05:18 pm Rainbow Bridge
- 08:25 pm Chiba Marine Stadium
- 06:00 am Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- 07:00 am Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 09:57 am Ueno Park
- 01:28 pm Subway Museum
- 04:24 pm Tokyo Tower
- 08:00 am Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- 09:00 am Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 11:14 am Tsukiji Fish Market
- 01:31 pm Asakusa
- 03:54 pm Tokyo Disneysea
- 08:20 am Citadines Shinjuku Tokyo
- 09:30 am Tokyo National Museum
- 12:56 pm Tokyo Disneyland
Monday 04, Jul Tokyo
08:29 am Stay for 45 minShinjuku-ku, shinjuku 1-28-13USD 15444
39.5 km | 46 mins
41.0 km | 43 mins12:43 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Originally the residence of a royal family during the Edo era, Shinjuku Gyoen is one of the most ...
5.8 km | 17 mins03:30 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Roppongi is one of Tokyo's high end shopping and nightlife areas. The name literally means "6 tre...
10.9 km | 18 mins05:18 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
The Rainbow Bridge is a suspension bridge joining Odaiba to the mainland. The bridge is 798 meter...
39.3 km | 37 mins
Tuesday 05, Jul Tokyo
06:00 am Stay for 45 minShinjuku-ku, shinjuku 1-28-13USD 15444
4.4 km | 14 mins07:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
Japan has a very special relationship with its royal family. The Japanese Diet (governing body) c...
16.8 km | 27 mins09:57 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Ueno park is officially called the “Ueno Imperial Gift Park “ because it was a gi...
23.6 km | 32 mins
18.4 km | 26 mins04:24 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Tokyo Tower is the beacon of hope and a symbol that is instantly synonyms with the city of Tokyo....
Wednesday 06, Jul Tokyo
08:00 am Stay for 45 minShinjuku-ku, shinjuku 1-28-13USD 15444
5.0 km | 15 mins09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The sprawling three kilometer campus of the Imperial palace is at the heart of this old capital. ...
6.4 km | 14 mins11:14 am Stay for 2 hrs
One of the largest fish markets in the world is the Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo. This market has...
8.3 km | 17 mins01:31 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Asakusa was the Harajuku of yester-years. It was the center of entertainment but Post World War I...
17.4 km | 23 mins
Thursday 07, Jul Tokyo
08:20 am Stay for 45 minShinjuku-ku, shinjuku 1-28-13USD 15444
8.0 km | 25 mins09:30 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Tokyo National Museum is the oldest museum in Japan. It was built in 1872 in the Ueno Garden....
24.4 km | 27 mins12:56 pm Stay for 6 hrs
Who doesn't love the mouse with the black and white suit and his cute girlfriend with the polka d...
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Rome, Naples
- Trip To Houston, Miami
- Trip To Udaipur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer
- Trip To Paris, London
- Trip To Paris
- Trip To Darjeeling
- 3 Day Suggested Itinerary To Bangkok
- Trip To Las Vegas
- Trip To Singapore, Ko Samui, Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Sentosa
- Trip To Las Vegas
- Trip To Cleveland
- Trip To Tampa
- Trip To Dublin
- Trip To Porto
- Trip To Manila
- Trip To Hyderabad, Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil Island
- Trip To Punta Cana
- Trip To Cherrapunji
- Trip To Bali
- Trip To Florence
- Trip To Bangkok
- Trip To Shimla
- Trip To Dehradun, Mussoorie, Nainital
- Trip To Munnar
- Trip To Port Blair, Havelock Island, Neil Island
- Trip To Kochi
- Trip To New York City
- Trip To Budapest
- Trip To Madrid
- Trip To Prague