- 09:30 am Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 10:45 am Sensoji Temple
- 12:55 pm Tsukiji Fish Market
- 01:46 pm Tokyo Tower
- 09:30 am Ueno Park
- 11:46 am Ghibli Museum
- 01:22 pm Tokyo Disneyland
- 02:31 pm Hotel Grand Palace
- 03:22 pm Shinjuku
- 09:30 am Tokyo National Museum
- 10:58 am Rainbow Bridge
- 11:47 am かに道楽 銀座八丁目店
- 12:42 pm Asakusa
- 03:23 pm Chiba Marine Stadium
- 09:00 am Hamarikyu Gardens
- 11:37 am Mitsui Outlet Park Makuhari
- 02:13 pm Edo- Tokyo Museum
- 04:19 pm 5 Chome-2-1 Tsukiji
- 06:00 am Heian Shrine
- 07:08 am Gion District
- 08:41 am Tenryu-ji
- 10:00 am Nishiki Market
- 10:55 am Gion Ryokan Q-beh 祇園旅館 休兵衛
- 10:00 am Universal Studios Japan
- 03:22 pm Dotonbori Area
- 06:00 am Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine
- 06:39 am Shinsaibashi
- 10:20 am Yakushi Ji
- 10:55 am Toshodai Ji
- 12:07 pm Osaka Museum Of Housing And Living
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Sunday 06, Dec
09:30 am Stay for 45 min
Japan has a very special relationship with its royal family. The Japanese Diet (governing body) c...
18.8 km | 30 mins
6.07 km | 10 mins12:55 pm Stay for 45 min
One of the largest fish markets in the world is the Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo. This market has...
2.41 km | 6 mins01:46 pm Stay for 45 min
Built in 1958, the Tokyo Tower with its height of 1092 feet is a reminiscent of the Eiffel Tower ...
Monday 07, Dec
09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Ueno park is officially called the “Ueno Imperial Gift Park “ because it was a gi...
4.6 km | 17 mins11:46 am Stay for 45 min
A Ghibli studio is the home of Totoro- a character that is associated with nature and nostalgia t...
36.7 km | 51 mins01:22 pm Stay for 45 min
Who doesn't love the mouse with the black and white suit and his cute girlfriend with the polka d...
18.4 km | 24 mins
4.36 km | 6 mins03:22 pm Stay for 45 min
Shinjuku Golden Gaiis a petite area in Tokyo and is known for its lively lifestyle and exciting n...
Tuesday 08, Dec
09:30 am Stay for 45 min
The Tokyo National Museum is the oldest museum in Japan. It was built in 1872 in the Ueno Garden....
43.4 km | 43 mins10:58 am Stay for 45 min
The Rainbow Bridge is a suspension bridge joining Odaiba to the mainland. The bridge is 798 meter...
4.0 km | 4 mins
6.07 km | 10 mins12:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Asakusa was the Harajuku of yester-years. It was the center of entertainment but Post World War I...
36.5 km | 41 mins
Wednesday 09, Dec
Thursday 10, Dec
06:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The spacious Heian-jingu was founded in 1895 to commemorate the 1100th anniversary of establishin...
1.9 km | 8 mins07:08 am Stay for 1 hr
Gion is Kyoto's most famous geisha district! There, as simple as that! However, this di...
11.5 km | 33 mins08:41 am Stay for 45 min
Tenryu ji is an important temple in Japan and was ranked first among Kyoto’s five grea...
10.5 km | 34 mins10:00 am Stay for 45 min
Spread across 5 blocks, the Nishiki Market in Kyoto is a narrow shopping street lined with more t...
1.6 km | 10 mins
Friday 11, Dec
Saturday 12, Dec
Sunday 13, Dec
- Tempozan Ferris Wheel
- Nakanoshima Park
- Hozenji Yokocho
- Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street
- Midosuji Sculpture Street
- Hankyu Umeda Main Store
- Korea Town
- Tennoji Zoo
- Floating Garden
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Vero Beach
- 2 Day Trip To Tokyo From Tokyo
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Austin
- 11 Day Trip To Tokyo From Auckland
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Brunswick
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Wollongong
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Istanbul
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Kew
- 8 Day Trip To Tokyo From Hong Kong
- 6 Day Trip To Tokyo From Portland