- 05:00 am Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 06:14 am Sensoji Temple
- 08:41 am Hikarie
- 09:42 am Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 11:28 am Shinjuku
- 09:00 am Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 11:26 am Rainbow Bridge
- 12:32 pm Tokyo Disneyland
- 01:44 pm Chiba Marine Stadium
- 03:07 pm Asakusa
Sunday 30, Aug
05:00 am Stay for 45 min
Japan has a very special relationship with its royal family. The Japanese Diet (governing body) c...
18.8 km | 29 mins
18.8 km | 27 mins
8.7 km | 16 mins09:42 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The sprawling three kilometer campus of the Imperial palace is at the heart of this old capital. ...
9.7 km | 16 mins11:28 am Stay for 45 min
Shinjuku Golden Gaiis a petite area in Tokyo and is known for its lively lifestyle and exciting n...
Monday 31, Aug
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Originally the residence of a royal family during the Edo era, Shinjuku Gyoen is one of the most ...
19.7 km | 27 mins11:26 am Stay for 45 min
The Rainbow Bridge is a suspension bridge joining Odaiba to the mainland. The bridge is 798 meter...
20.3 km | 21 mins12:32 pm Stay for 45 min
Who doesn't love the mouse with the black and white suit and his cute girlfriend with the polka d...
21.7 km | 27 mins
35.3 km | 38 mins03:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Asakusa was the Harajuku of yester-years. It was the center of entertainment but Post World War I...
- Meiji Jingu Shrine
- Edo- Tokyo Museum
- Ghibli Museum
- Rainbow Bridge
- Tokyo Skytree
- Golden Gai
- Hermes Boutique At Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi
- Kyu Shiba Rikyu Garden
- Mount Mitake
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Brunswick
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From New York City
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Glen Iris
- 8 Day Trip To Tokyo From Hong Kong
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Manila
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From San Francisco
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Moreno Valley
- 11 Day Trip To Tokyo From Kuala Lumpur
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Tulsa