- 05:00 am Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 05:48 am Shinjuku Station
- 07:02 am Edo- Tokyo Museum
- 09:48 am Ghibli Museum
- 11:12 am Sony Building
- 06:00 am Sensoji Temple
- 08:20 am Roppongi
- 09:26 am Ueno Park
- 11:55 am Tokyo Disneyland
- 01:08 pm Tokyo National Museum
Wednesday 11, Nov
05:00 am Stay for 45 min
Japan has a very special relationship with its royal family. The Japanese Diet (governing body) c...
1.42 km | 3 mins
9.8 km | 30 mins07:02 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Edo Museum in Tokyo is a window into the lives of the people who resided in the old capital f...
28.5 km | 45 mins09:48 am Stay for 45 min
A Ghibli studio is the home of Totoro- a character that is associated with nature and nostalgia t...
21.1 km | 39 mins
Thursday 12, Nov
13.4 km | 21 mins08:20 am Stay for 45 min
Roppongi is one of Tokyo's high end shopping and nightlife areas. The name literally means "6 tre...
11.0 km | 21 mins09:26 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Ueno park is officially called the “Ueno Imperial Gift Park “ because it was a gi...
23.8 km | 28 mins11:55 am Stay for 45 min
Who doesn't love the mouse with the black and white suit and his cute girlfriend with the polka d...
21.0 km | 28 mins01:08 pm Stay for 45 min
The Tokyo National Museum is the oldest museum in Japan. It was built in 1872 in the Ueno Garden....
- Mount Fuji
- Tokyo Skytree
- Yoyogi Park
- Mori Art Museum
- Shitamachi Museum
- Tokyo Opera City Tower
- Hie Shrine
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Istanbul
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Austin
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Dallas
- 2 Day Trip To Tokyo From Tokyo
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Glen Iris
- 9 Day Trip To Tokyo From Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Manila
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Dollard-des Ormeaux
- 2 Day Trip To Tokyo From Nagoya-shi
- 11 Day Trip To Tokyo From Plainview