- 06:00 am Sensoji Temple
- 08:44 am Chiba Marine Stadium
- 10:11 am Tokyo National Museum
- 11:09 am Tokyo Tower
- 12:14 pm Tokyo Disneyland
- 05:00 am Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 06:19 am Subway Museum
- 07:56 am Ghibli Museum
- 09:24 am Rainbow Bridge
- 10:22 am Tokyo Dome City
- 09:00 am Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 11:13 am Hamarikyu Gardens
- 01:23 pm Asakusa
- 09:00 am Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 10:35 am Edo- Tokyo Museum
- 12:39 pm Tsukiji Fish Market
- 01:38 pm Shinjuku
- 02:30 pm Capsule Hotel
- 09:30 am Ueno Park
- 11:50 am Harajuku
- 05:59 pm Mount Fuji
Sunday 10, Apr
30.3 km | 45 mins
35.9 km | 41 mins10:11 am Stay for 45 min
The Tokyo National Museum is the oldest museum in Japan. It was built in 1872 in the Ueno Garden....
6.76 km | 13 mins11:09 am Stay for 45 min
Tokyo Tower is the beacon of hope and a symbol that is instantly synonyms with the city of Tokyo....
17.1 km | 20 mins12:14 pm Stay for 45 min
Who doesn't love the mouse with the black and white suit and his cute girlfriend with the polka d...
Monday 11, Apr
05:00 am Stay for 45 min
Japan has a very special relationship with its royal family. The Japanese Diet (governing body) c...
23.8 km | 35 mins
36.7 km | 52 mins07:56 am Stay for 45 min
A Ghibli studio is the home of Totoro- a character that is associated with nature and nostalgia t...
31.0 km | 43 mins09:24 am Stay for 45 min
The Rainbow Bridge is a suspension bridge joining Odaiba to the mainland. The bridge is 798 meter...
6.59 km | 13 mins
Tuesday 12, Apr
Wednesday 13, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The sprawling three kilometer campus of the Imperial palace is at the heart of this old capital. ...
2.6 km | 5 mins10:35 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Edo Museum in Tokyo is a window into the lives of the people who resided in the old capital f...
2.01 km | 4 mins12:39 pm Stay for 45 min
One of the largest fish markets in the world is the Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo. This market has...
8.46 km | 14 mins01:38 pm Stay for 45 min
Shinjuku Golden Gaiis a petite area in Tokyo and is known for its lively lifestyle and exciting n...
1.19 km | 7 mins
Thursday 14, Apr
09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Ueno park is officially called the “Ueno Imperial Gift Park “ because it was a gi...
12.4 km | 20 mins11:50 am Stay for 4 hrs
Harajuku is the trendiest shopping area in Tokyo. Shops full of funky and unique clothes and cafe...
131 km | 2 hours 9 mins05:59 pm Stay for 45 min
Mount Fuji is the symbol of Japan and is one of the most beautiful sights in the world. The near ...
- Ghibli Museum
- Sensoji Temple
- Tokyo Skytree
- Tokyo Disneysea
- Yoyogi Park
- Mori Art Museum
- Kyu Shiba Rikyu Garden
- Mount Mitake
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Madison
- 7 Day Trip To Tokyo From Sydney
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Mandaluyong
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Houston
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Burnaby
- 6 Day Trip To Tokyo From Vancouver
- 9 Day Trip To Tokyo From Toowoomba
- 6 Day Trip To Tokyo From Burnaby
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Jakarta
- 2 Day Trip To Tokyo From Tokyo