- 05:00 am Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 06:15 am Sensoji Temple
- 08:46 am Shinjuku Station
- 10:01 am Edo- Tokyo Museum
- 12:05 pm Sony Building
- 09:30 am Ueno Park
- 11:44 am Rainbow Bridge
- 12:50 pm Tokyo Disneyland
- 02:03 pm Tokyo National Museum
- 03:07 pm Roppongi
Tuesday 10, Nov
05:00 am Stay for 45 min
Japan has a very special relationship with its royal family. The Japanese Diet (governing body) c...
18.8 km | 30 mins
16.0 km | 31 mins
9.8 km | 30 mins10:01 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Edo Museum in Tokyo is a window into the lives of the people who resided in the old capital f...
2.01 km | 4 mins
Wednesday 11, Nov
09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Ueno park is officially called the “Ueno Imperial Gift Park “ because it was a gi...
8.15 km | 14 mins11:44 am Stay for 45 min
The Rainbow Bridge is a suspension bridge joining Odaiba to the mainland. The bridge is 798 meter...
20.3 km | 21 mins12:50 pm Stay for 45 min
Who doesn't love the mouse with the black and white suit and his cute girlfriend with the polka d...
21.0 km | 28 mins02:03 pm Stay for 45 min
The Tokyo National Museum is the oldest museum in Japan. It was built in 1872 in the Ueno Garden....
12.7 km | 19 mins03:07 pm Stay for 45 min
Roppongi is one of Tokyo's high end shopping and nightlife areas. The name literally means "6 tre...
- Tokyo Imperial Palace
- Rainbow Bridge
- Sony Building
- Golden Gai
- Koishikawa Korakuen Garden
- The National Art Center, Tokyo
- Hanazono Jinja Shrine
- Mount Mitake
- 11 Day Trip To Tokyo From Lisbon
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Melbourne
- 3 Day Trip To Tokyo From Osaka-shi
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Sydney
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Newark
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Istanbul
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Ashfield
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Brunswick
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Wollongong
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From San Diego