- 06:00 am Sensoji Temple
- 08:27 am Tokyo Disneyland
- 09:40 am Tokyo National Museum
- 10:44 am Roppongi
- 12:10 pm Chiba Marine Stadium
- 05:00 am Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 05:57 am Tsukiji Fish Market
- 06:56 am Shinjuku
- 07:47 am Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 09:33 am Rainbow Bridge
- 09:00 am Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
- 11:14 am Ghibli Museum
- 12:46 pm Asakusa
- 05:09 pm Mount Fuji
- 08:16 pm Ueno Park
- 09:00 am Tokyo Tower
- 10:08 am Subway Museum
- 11:18 am Edo- Tokyo Museum
- 01:24 pm Hamarikyu Gardens
- 03:46 pm Capsule Hotel
Saturday 26, Mar
18.2 km | 28 mins08:27 am Stay for 45 min
Who doesn't love the mouse with the black and white suit and his cute girlfriend with the polka d...
21.0 km | 28 mins09:40 am Stay for 45 min
The Tokyo National Museum is the oldest museum in Japan. It was built in 1872 in the Ueno Garden....
12.7 km | 19 mins10:44 am Stay for 45 min
Roppongi is one of Tokyo's high end shopping and nightlife areas. The name literally means "6 tre...
37.2 km | 41 mins
Sunday 27, Mar
05:00 am Stay for 45 min
Japan has a very special relationship with its royal family. The Japanese Diet (governing body) c...
5.47 km | 12 mins05:57 am Stay for 45 min
One of the largest fish markets in the world is the Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo. This market has...
8.46 km | 14 mins06:56 am Stay for 45 min
Shinjuku Golden Gaiis a petite area in Tokyo and is known for its lively lifestyle and exciting n...
4.36 km | 6 mins07:47 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The sprawling three kilometer campus of the Imperial palace is at the heart of this old capital. ...
13.3 km | 17 mins09:33 am Stay for 45 min
The Rainbow Bridge is a suspension bridge joining Odaiba to the mainland. The bridge is 798 meter...
Monday 28, Mar
11.39 km | 14 mins11:14 am Stay for 45 min
A Ghibli studio is the home of Totoro- a character that is associated with nature and nostalgia t...
28.0 km | 48 mins12:46 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Asakusa was the Harajuku of yester-years. It was the center of entertainment but Post World War I...
145 km | 2 hours 23 mins05:09 pm Stay for 45 min
Mount Fuji is the symbol of Japan and is one of the most beautiful sights in the world. The near ...
142 km | 2 hours 22 mins08:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Ueno park is officially called the “Ueno Imperial Gift Park “ because it was a gi...
Tuesday 29, Mar
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
Built in 1958, the Tokyo Tower with its height of 1092 feet is a reminiscent of the Eiffel Tower ...
16.9 km | 24 mins
12.5 km | 25 mins11:18 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Edo Museum in Tokyo is a window into the lives of the people who resided in the old capital f...
3.77 km | 6 mins
13.2 km | 22 mins
- Tokyo Tower
- Sony Building
- Takeshita Street
- National Museum Of Nature And Science
- The National Art Center, Tokyo
- Hanazono Jinja Shrine
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Brunswick
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Florence
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From San Diego
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Fort Worth
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Ryde
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Dollard-des Ormeaux
- 3 Day Trip To Tokyo From Nagaoka
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From New York City
- 5 Day Trip To Tokyo From Tulsa
- 4 Day Trip To Tokyo From Amsterdam