- 05:00 am Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo
- 06:05 am Tsukiji Fish Market
- 07:02 am Meiji Jingu Shrine
- 07:55 am Tokyo Tower
- 08:52 am Tokyo National Museum
- 09:57 am Rainbow Bridge
- 11:18 am Ghibli Museum
- 11:18 am Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo
Tuesday 10, Nov
05:00 am Stay for 45 minBunkyo-ku, sekiguchi 2-10-8USD 320.71
11.7 km | 20 mins06:05 am Stay for 45 min
One of the largest fish markets in the world is the Tsukiji Fish Market in Tokyo. This market has...
5.47 km | 12 mins07:02 am Stay for 45 min
Japan has a very special relationship with its royal family. The Japanese Diet (governing body) c...
3.9 km | 8 mins07:55 am Stay for 45 min
Tokyo Tower is the beacon of hope and a symbol that is instantly synonyms with the city of Tokyo....
6.76 km | 12 mins08:52 am Stay for 45 min
The Tokyo National Museum is the oldest museum in Japan. It was built in 1872 in the Ueno Garden....
15.4 km | 20 mins09:57 am Stay for 45 min
The Rainbow Bridge is a suspension bridge joining Odaiba to the mainland. The bridge is 798 meter...
26.1 km | 37 mins11:18 am Stay for 45 min
A Ghibli studio is the home of Totoro- a character that is associated with nature and nostalgia t...
Wednesday 11, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 45 minBunkyo-ku, sekiguchi 2-10-8USD 320.71
- Edo- Tokyo Museum
- Subway Museum
- Sensoji Temple
- National Museum Of Nature And Science
- Hermes Boutique At Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi
- Shitamachi Museum
- Hanazono Jinja Shrine
- Tokyo Opera City Tower
- 1 Chome-6-1 Daiba
- Lake Suwa
- Kanagawa Prefecture
- Lake Motosu
- Tokyo Bay
- Hotels near Edo- Tokyo Museum
- Hotels near Sensoji Temple
- Hotels near National Museum Of Nature And Science
- Hotels near Hanazono Jinja Shrine
- Hotels near Tokyo Opera City Tower
- Hotels near Narita
- Hotels near Kichijoji
- Hotels near 1 Chome-6-1 Daiba
- Hotels near Hasedera
- Hotels near Lake Motosu