Tonawanda Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Tonawanda - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Tonawanda is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Tonawanda when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Tonawanda tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Tonawanda ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Tonawanda. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Tonawanda. You can visit popular places in Tonawanda, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Tonawanda?
The budget cost of 5 days in Tonawanda is USD 560. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Tonawanda 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Tonawanda are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Tonawanda in 5 days?
Paddock Chevrolet Golf Dome, Frightworld, America's Screampark, Clarence Grille, Niagara Falls Boulevard must be a part of your Tonawanda itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Swiston's Beef & Keg, Ellicott Creek Park, Historical Society Of The Tonawandas Museum. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Tonawanda, you can add Adventure Landing Buffalo and Brighton Place Library to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Tonawanda travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Tonawanda like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Tonawanda.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Tonawanda in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Tonawanda on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Tonawanda
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Tonawanda. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Tonawanda for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Tonawanda, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Tonawanda for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Buffalo Itineraries
- Lancaster Itineraries
- Niagara Falls Itineraries
- Fort Erie Itineraries
- Niagara-on-the-lake Itineraries
- Thorold Itineraries
- Wainfleet Itineraries
- St. Catharines Itineraries
- Port Colborne Itineraries
- Gasport Itineraries
- Blasdell Itineraries
- Niagara Falls Itineraries
- North Tonawanda Itineraries
- Olcott Itineraries
- Orchard Park Itineraries