Traverse Itinerary 3 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 3 days in Traverse from Traverse itinerary 3 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 3 days trip to Traverse.
- Isle Royale Houghton Visitor Center
- Terrace Park
- Uniterian Universalist Fellowship
- McClain State Park Portage Entry
- Old Main, Suomi College
- Bethany Lutheran Church
- Cliff Drive Lookout
- Church Of The Assumption
- Lake Bailey
- Mount Baldy, Eagle Harbor, Michigan
- M-26 – Silver River Culvert
- Lake Medora
- Haven Park
- Lake Gratiot
- Cat Harbor
- Gitche Gumee Bible Camp
- Central Mine Methodist Church
- Sand Hills Light Station
3 Days in Traverse - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Traverse? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Traverse that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Traverse?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Traverse doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Traverse trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Traverse tour:
- Considering that you are in Traverse for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Traverse.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Traverse
To make the most of your three days in Traverse, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Traverse to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Traverse local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Traverse.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Traverse.
Getting around Traverse in 3 days
While Traverse has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Traverse using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Traverse for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Traverse, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
- Marquette Itineraries
- Amasa Itineraries
- Negaunee Itineraries
- Ontonagon Itineraries
- Watersmeet Itineraries
- Grand Portage Itineraries
- Houghton Itineraries
- Hancock Itineraries
- Calumet Township Itineraries
- Rockland Itineraries
- Michigamme Township Itineraries
- Isle Royale National Park Itineraries
- Carp Lake Itineraries
- Neebing Itineraries
- Fort William First Nation Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!