Traverse Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Traverse from Traverse itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Traverse.
- Isle Royale Houghton Visitor Center
- Terrace Park
- Uniterian Universalist Fellowship
- McClain State Park Portage Entry
- Old Main, Suomi College
- Bethany Lutheran Church
- Cliff Drive Lookout
- Lake Bailey
- Mount Baldy, Eagle Harbor, Michigan
- M-26 – Silver River Culvert
- Lake Medora
- Haven Park
- Lake Gratiot
- Cat Harbor
- Church Of The Assumption
- Esrey Park
- Central Mine Methodist Church
- Sand Hills Light Station
- Mohawk Ahmeek United Methodist Church
- Gitche Gumee Bible Camp
- Wilderness Resort
- Community Arts Center
- Love In The Name Of Christ
- Lieblein House
- Lighthouse United Pentecostal Church
- Kevins House
- Load Theater
- Saints Peter And Paul Lutheran Church
- Finlandia University Gallery
- Magic Kiln Studio
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Church
5 Days in Traverse - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Traverse is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Traverse when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Traverse tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Traverse ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Traverse. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Traverse. You can visit popular places in Traverse, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Traverse 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Traverse are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
Traverse travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Traverse like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Traverse.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Traverse in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Traverse on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Traverse
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Traverse. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Traverse for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Traverse, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Traverse itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Here are recent Traverse itineraries for 5 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Traverse itineraries and make your own 5 days trip plan for Traverse.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Traverse
These are frequently referred itineraries for 5 Days in Traverse by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Traverse quickly.
- Marquette Itineraries
- Amasa Itineraries
- Negaunee Itineraries
- Ontonagon Itineraries
- Watersmeet Itineraries
- Grand Portage Itineraries
- Houghton Itineraries
- Hancock Itineraries
- Calumet Township Itineraries
- Rockland Itineraries
- Michigamme Township Itineraries
- Isle Royale National Park Itineraries
- Carp Lake Itineraries
- Neebing Itineraries
- Fort William First Nation Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!