Traverse Itinerary 7 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 7 days in Traverse from Traverse itinerary 7 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 7 days trip to Traverse.
- Isle Royale Houghton Visitor Center
- Terrace Park
- Uniterian Universalist Fellowship
- McClain State Park Portage Entry
- Old Main, Suomi College
- Bethany Lutheran Church
- Cliff Drive Lookout
- Lake Bailey
- Mount Baldy, Eagle Harbor, Michigan
- M-26 – Silver River Culvert
- Lake Medora
- Haven Park
- Lake Gratiot
- Cat Harbor
- Church Of The Assumption
- Esrey Park
- Central Mine Methodist Church
- Sand Hills Light Station
- Mohawk Ahmeek United Methodist Church
- Wilderness Resort
- Gitche Gumee Bible Camp
- Love In The Name Of Christ
- Lieblein House
- Lighthouse United Pentecostal Church
- Community Arts Center
- Saints Peter And Paul Lutheran Church
- Finlandia University Gallery
- Kevins House
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Church
- Load Theater
- Magic Kiln Studio
- Lighthouse United Pentecostal
- Finnish American Heritage Center
- Pine Park
- Keweenaw National Historical Park
- Brother's Keeper Ministries
- The Orpheum Theater
- First United Methodist Church
- Zion Lutheran Church
- Watsons Electric Phonographs
7 Days in Traverse - Perfect 1 Week Guide
Planning a 7-day trip to Traverse? Take a look at our plan for this vacation. With the diversity of almost the entire world flourishing in this city, you will get to learn, observe and experience so much more than what you'd expect. With something for everyone here, in Traverse, you will find all that you seek here, whether it be nature, history, adventure or more. Make the most of these days by having some early mornings and some late nights, some comfort food and some experimentation, and a lot of travel, see and explore.
Are 7 days enough for vacation in Traverse?
Seven days in Traverse gives you a chance to visit the popular, and explore the unexplored. If you are wondering about what to see and what to do, TripHobo has the perfect plans that'll help you make the most of your week long vacation in Traverse.
What to pack for 1 week Traverse tour?
Carry all of your essentials and a few more things that will make your Traverse tour easy and exciting. Camera, journal, comfortable clothing and quick snacks are a must. You can also carry apparel for special events like concerts, fine dining restaurants and shows in case you plan on attending one. An extra pair of shoes, a little cash and some warm clothes in case the weather in Traverse decides to play a trick on you! Checkout the best time to visit Traverse before you plan your vacation. Don't pack less, just pack cleverly!
Travel tips for visiting Traverse with family and friends
Travelling in groups is fun, but chances of missing out on something is also increased. So, if you are travelling to Traverse with your family and friends, keep some of these tips in mind.
- Be on time to avoid missing out on the tourist attractions of Traverse.
- Carry all the essentials like water and snacks, and any medicines that you may require.
- Group bookings means budget bookings, avail of such deals and save a couple of bucks.
- Spend time with one another, indulge in some together-time and have a blast!
Getting around Traverse in one week
Traverse is well equipped with a seamless transport system. While you will find buses and other means of transport connecting all the various parts of the city, commuting on foot is the best way to understand the city and its essence. Car and bike rentals are also available.
Best restaurants in Traverse
Try restaurant for some traditional delicious recipes while you are in Traverse. The best way to indulge in the authentic delicacies is by consulting the locals, so, dig in!
Traverse holiday apartments and vacation rentals
Seven days is a considerable amount of time, and what better way to explore Traverse than to try out a couple of accommodations! Pick different areas, and different types of accommodation services to understand the vibe of the city better. You have a number of options like bed and breakfasts, hotels, resorts and hostels in Traverse.
Recent Traverse itinerary 7 days From Travellers
Here are recent Traverse itineraries for 7 days created by our users. You can follow these itineraies or refer to these Traverse itineraries and make your own 7 days trip plan for Traverse.
Popular itineraries for 7 Days in Traverse
These are frequently referred itineraries for 7 Days in Traverse by users on Triphobo. You can follow any of these itineraries with minimum modification for yourself or create custom itinerary for Traverse quickly.
- Marquette Itineraries
- Amasa Itineraries
- Negaunee Itineraries
- Ontonagon Itineraries
- Watersmeet Itineraries
- Grand Portage Itineraries
- Houghton Itineraries
- Hancock Itineraries
- Calumet Township Itineraries
- Rockland Itineraries
- Michigamme Township Itineraries
- Isle Royale National Park Itineraries
- Carp Lake Itineraries
- Neebing Itineraries
- Fort William First Nation Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!