- 08:53 am Mercato Di Porta Palazzo
- 09:41 am Quadrilatero Romano
- 12:00 pm Juventus Stadium
- 01:51 pm Armeria Reale
- 02:53 pm Piazza Castello
- 04:59 pm Piazza San Carlo
- 08:12 am Piazza Vittorio Veneto
- 10:16 am Mole Antonelliana
- 11:56 am Palazzo Madama
- 02:00 pm Egyptian Museum Of Turin
- 04:07 pm Pietro Micca Museum
- 08:20 am Borgo Medievale
- 09:22 am Cathedral And The Holy Shroud
- 10:30 am Santuario Basilica La Consolata
- 01:55 pm Museo Nazionale Del Risorgimento
- 04:00 pm Museum Of National Cinema
- 09:21 am Venaria Reale
- 11:00 am The National Automobile Museum
- 12:48 pm Mao - Museo D Arte Orientale
- 03:14 pm Basilica di Superga
- 05:18 pm Royal Church Of San Lorenzo
Monday 24, Jul Turin
0.4 km | 3 mins
6.7 km | 18 mins
7.7 km | 22 mins01:51 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Armeria Reale on the Royal Armoury of Turin might not seem like it’s up everyone’...
0.3 km | 2 mins
No transit found04:59 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Bask in the quaint and the medieval street of Piazza San Carlo gazing endlessly at the timeless a...
Tuesday 25, Jul Turin
1.0 km | 5 mins10:16 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Mole Antonelliana is a brainchild and a labour of love rolled into one, the architectural sym...
No transit found11:56 am Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the Palazzo Madama, the Civic Museum of Ancient Art or the Museo civico d'arte antica ...
0.7 km | 4 mins02:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
“The road to Memphis and Thebes passes through Turin,” wroteJean-FrançoisChamp...
1.9 km | 8 mins04:07 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Did you know that Turin had an extensive network of underground tunnels built during the early 18...
Wednesday 26, Jul Turin
Thursday 27, Jul Turin
More about Turin
15 Villa Rentals in Italy That Are Vacation Goals!Contemplating an Italian sojourn? Check out these 15 Villa Rentals in Italy That Are Vacation Goals! From budget to splurge, we've covered them all!