Umeå Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Umeå for 5 days from Umeå itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Umeå in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Umeå.
- The Twintowns Park
- Döbelns Park
- Umeå Universitet Konsthögskolan
- Bildmuseet, Umea
- Umeå Universitet Designhögskolan
- Vasterbottens Museum
- Exel Arena
- Guitars ( Scharinska )
- Umeå University
- Umeå Airport
- Umedalen Skulptur
- Ersboda Kyrka
- Ålidhems Församling
- Folkrörelsearkivet I Västerbotten
- The Prehistoric World
- Backens Kyrka
- Strömbäcks Folkhögskola
- Arboretum Norr
- T3 Center
- Sweden Solar System - The Eris
- Japanese Garden
5 Days in Umeå - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Umeå is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Umeå when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Umeå tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Umeå ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Umeå. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Umeå. You can visit popular places in Umeå, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Umeå?
The budget cost of 5 days in Umeå is USD 695. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Umeå 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Umeå are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Umeå in 5 days?
Umeå Centralstation, Forslundagymnasiet, Carlskyrkan, Umeå Airport must be a part of your Umeå itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Guided Tours In Umedalen Sculpture Park, Helena Elisabeth Kyrka, Döbelns Park. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Umeå, you can add Arboretum Norr and Strömbäcks Folkhögskola to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Umeå travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Umeå like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Umeå.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Umeå in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Umeå on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Umeå
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Umeå. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Umeå for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Umeå, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Umeå for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.