Umpqua Itinerary 5 Days
What to Do in Umpqua in 5 days
Spending 5 days in Umpqua will help you thoroughly explore the beautiful city. With a number of attractions in store, no day in Umpqua will be left dull. Below are the attractions that you must include in your 5-day Umpqua itinerary to have a memorable vacation.
- Umpqua River Lighthouse
- Marshanne Landing Winery
- Community Presbyterian Church
- Triple Oak Vineyard
- His Cowboy Ministry
- Kellogg Springs Camp
- First Missionary Baptist Church
- Whitaker Airport
- English Settlement School
- Oakland City Park
- Henry Estate Winery
- Umpqua River Farm
- Black Gold Ranch
- Spire Mountain Cellars
- Blm Tyee Campground
- Umpqua Riverfront RV Park & Boat Ramp
- Anindor Vineyards
- Hutchinson State Park
- Oakland Museum
- Upper Trestle Creek Falls
- Wynn Sutfin
- Colliding Rivers Park
- Oakland Public Library
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Searching for best places to visit in 5 days in Umpqua
- Picnic ideas for family and kids for 5 days
- Looking for accommodation, restaurants and what to do
- Want to avoid mistakes generally made by tourists in Umpqua
- Want a sample Umpqua itinerary for 5 days
- Planning a long vacation with family and friends
Best Itineraries for 5 Day Trip to Umpqua
Let our handpicked 5-day Umpqua itineraries guide you in creating a trip plan of your own. Take a look at these customised Umpqua trip plans for 5 days and you will not miss out any point of interest in the city.
Recent Itineraries: Umpqua Trips for 5 Days
Make your travel planning easier by using these perfect 5 days in Umpqua itineraries from our users and travel experts. Look out for wisely chosen places you would like to explore during 5 days in Umpqua.
Best Hotels in Umpqua for 5 Day Trip
This is the list of frequently added hotels in past by our travelers to their Umpqua itinerary 5 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
Are you now ready with your Umpqua bucket list? Create an itinerary to Umpqua using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.