- 08:00 am The J Paul Getty Centre
- 11:17 am Santa Monica Beach
- 12:39 pm Cleo
- 01:49 pm Universal Studios
- 07:14 pm Hollywood Sign
- 05:00 am 26 Mile Bike Path
- 06:03 am Bergamot Station
- 11:29 am The Grammy Museum
- 12:51 pm La Brea Tar Pits
- 07:13 pm The Ritz-Carlton Spa
- 10:00 am Santa Monica Pier
- 02:58 pm Hollywood Bowl
- 06:29 pm Museum Of Tolerance
- 11:15 pm Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
- 08:00 am City Hall
- 10:11 am Cable Car Museum
- 11:15 am Exploratorium
- 02:18 pm Fishermans Wharf
- 11:00 am Aquarium Of The Bay
- 01:17 pm The Walt Disney Family Museum
- 03:33 pm Pier 39
- 05:00 am Lands End
- 08:25 am Grace Cathedral
- 02:06 am United States Capitol
- 09:00 am Winchester Mystery House
- 10:06 am Guadalupe River Park And Gardens
- 11:09 am Raging Waters
- 06:05 am Lincoln Memorial
Wednesday 23, Dec
17.8 km | 18 mins11:17 am Stay for 45 min
Santa Monica State Beach is an iconic destination. Visitors from all across the world are fascina...
25.5 km | 37 mins
5.5 km | 9 mins01:49 pm Stay for 5 hrs
Universal Studios has a lot of branches in a lot of cities. But the most famous movie studio of t...
11.8 km | 25 mins07:14 pm Stay for 1 hr
Perhaps the most famous, immensely popular and the most celebrated cultural icon of the Hollywood...
Thursday 24, Dec
05:00 am Stay for 45 min
Locals and tourists, young and old, enjoy the ride on the 26 mile long bike path that connects Sa...
4.704 km | 18.83 mins
21.4 km | 25 mins11:29 am Stay for 1 hr
The Grammy Museum is more or less an ode to the creative process of music making, the art, techno...
13.0 km | 22 mins12:51 pm Stay for 6 hrs
Situated in urban Los Angeles, the La Brea Tar Pits are a world famous collection of tar pits whi...
9.6 km | 22 mins
Friday 25, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
Situated in Santa Monica, California, at the base of the Colorado Avenue, the Santa Monica Pier i...
21.343 km | 58.83 mins02:58 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Hollywood Bowl is considered to be one of the most elite attractions of Los Angeles. Today, it ha...
12.7 km | 30 mins06:29 pm Stay for 4 hrs
Situated in Los Angeles, the Museum of Tolerance is a famous attraction of international recognit...
50.3 km | 47 mins
Saturday 26, Dec
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Yet another Beaux-Art monument resulting from the city beautiful movement from the early twentiet...
3.38 km | 11 mins10:11 am Stay for 1 hr
San Francisco is home to the only remaining manual cable car system in the world. While many tour...
1.2 km | 4 mins11:15 am Stay for 3 hrs
A unique experience in San Francisco, The Exploratorium is an interactive Science, Art and Human ...
1.02 km | 3 mins02:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This is a place to experience seafood done well. Not that that’s the only attraction. The h...
Sunday 27, Dec
11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Located at Embarcadero and Beach Street, at the edge of Pier 39 is the Aquarium of the Bay. It is...
5.2 km | 17 mins01:17 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The museum is dedicated to the life and work of the legendary Walt Disney. It houses several inte...
5.3 km | 16 mins03:33 pm Stay for 2 hrs
There is no end to the fun to be had here. A vast bumber of shops, restaurants, a film arcade, ro...
Monday 28, Dec
05:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Located within the Golden Gate National Recreational Area is another gem with stunning views and ...
9.4 km | 26 mins08:25 am Stay for 1 hr
The Grace Cathedral is an impressive structure located in the Nob Hill area. It is well known for...
4,537 km | 1 day 17 hours02:06 am Stay for 2 hrs
The United States Capitol Building is where the legislature of the country meets and conducts its...
Tuesday 29, Dec
Explore More of Los Angeles:
- What to See in One Day in Los Angeles
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Los Angeles
- What to See in 3 Days in Los Angeles
- Best Way to See Los Angeles in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Los Angeles
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend a Week in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Where to stay in Los Angeles
- Washington D. C. Trip Planner
- Los Angeles Trip Planner
- San Francisco Trip Planner
- San Jose Trip Planner
- Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- 3rd Street Promenade
- Santa Monica Bay
- Cathedral Of Our Lady Of The Angels
- Rodeo Drive
- Dodger Stadium
- Natural History Museum Of Los Angeles County
- Citadel Outlets
- Baja Fresh Mexican Grill
- Union Station
- 2 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Los Angeles
- 2 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Richmond
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Kuwait City
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Lyman
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Queen Creek
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles
- 5 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Mississauga
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Corona
- 1 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Norwalk
- 5 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Minneapolis