Vaduz Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Vaduz - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Vaduz is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Vaduz when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Vaduz tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Vaduz ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Vaduz. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Vaduz. You can visit popular places in Vaduz, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Vaduz?
The budget cost of 5 days in Vaduz is USD 825. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Vaduz 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Vaduz are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Vaduz in 5 days?
Briefmarkenmuseum (stamp Museum), Liechtensteinisches Landesmuseum, Postmuseum Des Fürstentums Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein Center must be a part of your Vaduz itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Vaduz travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Vaduz like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Vaduz.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Vaduz in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Vaduz on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Vaduz
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Vaduz. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Vaduz for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Vaduz, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Wasserauen Itineraries
- Bad Ragaz Itineraries
- Alt St. Johann Itineraries
- Landquart Itineraries
- Maienfeld Itineraries
- Feldkirch Itineraries
- Sargans Itineraries
- Nendeln Itineraries
- Schnifis Itineraries
- Gamprin Itineraries
- Schaanwald Itineraries
- Grabs Itineraries
- Walenstadt Itineraries
- Weissbad Itineraries
- Wartau Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!