Valdosta Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to do in Valdosta for 5 days from Valdosta itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the places to visit in Valdosta in 5 days. Decide easily now where to go in 5 days in Valdosta.
- Valdosta Mall
- Crossroads Baptist Church
- Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Universal Deliverance Church
- Mt Pisgah Baptist Church
- Dosta Playhouse
- South Georgia Pecan Company
- Faith Tabernacle Mission Chr
- Evergreen Baptist Church
- Ashley Street Station
- Wild Adventures Theme Park
- Holiday Inn Valdosta Conference Center
- Kinderlou Forest Golf Club
- Jungle Jym's Family Fun Center
- Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta
- New Harvest United Methodist
- Mt Pleasant Church Of Christ
- Northgate Church
- Crossing Jordan Missionary Baptist Church
- New Bethel Baptist Church
- St John Catholic Church
- Greenwood Baptist Church
- Fun Factory
- Church Of Christ
- New Harvest United Methodist
- Baptist Collegiate Ministries
- Thessalonian Baptist Church
- Valdosta Wake Compound
- Valdosta Oaks R V Park
5 Days in Valdosta - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Valdosta is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Valdosta when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Valdosta tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Valdosta ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Valdosta. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Valdosta. You can visit popular places in Valdosta, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Valdosta?
The budget cost of 5 days in Valdosta is USD 770. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Valdosta 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Valdosta are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Valdosta in 5 days?
Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta, Holiday Inn Valdosta Conference Center, Valdosta Mall, Jungle Jym's Family Fun Center must be a part of your Valdosta itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Wild Adventures Theme Park, Crossing Jordan Missionary Baptist Church, Crossroads Baptist Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Valdosta, you can add Fun Factory and Greyhound Bus Lines to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Valdosta travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Valdosta like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Valdosta.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Valdosta in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Valdosta on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Valdosta
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Valdosta. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Valdosta for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Valdosta, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Recent Valdosta itinerary 5 days From Travellers
Refer our newly created Valdosta itineraries by our users and travel experts. These itineraries include great places to visit in Valdosta that are currently visited by our travellers. You can follow any of our Valdosta itinerary or modify these itineraries according to your preferences to make your 5 days trip to Valdosta memorable. Plan a trip to Valdosta.
Popular itineraries for 5 Days in Valdosta
We have got you covered so that you don't miss out on any of the Valdosta attractions and things to do in 5 days in Valdosta. Browse from our popular Valdosta itinerary for 5 days that are frequently visited by your fellow travellers.
Whether you are for in Valdosta for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.