- 08:27 am Republic Street
- 09:30 am St Johns Co Cathedral
- 11:32 am Palace Armoury
- 02:35 pm National Museum Of Archaeology
- 04:39 pm Hastings Garden
- 09:58 am Lower Barrakka Gardens
- 12:00 pm Upper Barrakka Gardens
- 02:02 pm Valletta Waterfront
- Free Time
- 11:00 am The Malta Experience
- 12:00 pm National War Museum
- 02:04 pm National Museum Of Fine Arts
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Saturday 23, Sep Valletta
08:27 am Stay for 1 hr
You are bound to cross Republic Street if you are planning on travelling to Valetta anyway but it...
0.7 km | 3 mins09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
This stunning building in Malta has been showered with great praise from architecture enthusiasts...
0.5 km | 2 mins
0.8 km | 3 mins
0.9 km | 4 mins04:39 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The island of Malta is certainly studded with an array of lovely gardens which is rather surprisi...
Sunday 24, Sep Valletta
Monday 25, Sep Valletta
Stay for 03 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found11:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Malta Experience is quite unique. This show features a small documentary that does an excelle...
0.3 km | 1 min12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The National War Museum is a fascinating place to visit in Valletta. The events and conditions th...
1.3 km | 4 mins
Tuesday 26, Sep Valletta
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Explore More of Valletta:
- St Johns Co Cathedral
- Valletta Waterfront
- Republic Street
- St George Square
- Santa Marija Bay
- 50 South St
- Santa Barbara
- Strait Street
- 7 Day Trip To Valletta From Mumbai
- 1 Day Trip To Valletta
- 4 Day Trip To Valletta From Ilford
- 3 Day Trip To Valletta From Sliema
- 3 Day Trip To Valletta From London
- 6 Day Trip To Valletta From Derby
- 7 Day Trip To Valletta From Summer Hill
- 6 Day Trip To Valletta From Halesowen
- 2 Day Trip To Valletta From Valletta
- 3 Day Trip To Valletta From Dingli