- 09:30 am Butchart Gardens
- 02:42 pm Stanley Park
- 08:33 pm Inner Harbour
- 09:00 am Peak To Peak Gondola
- 10:00 am Whistler Blackcomb
- 10:00 am Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- 03:12 pm Capilano Suspension Bridge
- 04:19 pm Science World
- 05:07 pm Vancouver Lookout
- 09:15 pm Abkhazi Garden
- 08:00 am Nicklaus North Golf Course
- 03:54 pm British Columbia Legislature Building
- 08:27 pm Grouse Mountain
- 10:47 pm Whistler Farmers Market
- 11:51 pm Squamish Lilwat Cultural Centre
- 10:00 am Museum Of Anthropology
- 12:50 pm Whistler Sliding Centre
- 02:56 pm Whistler Museum
- 05:51 pm Spanish Banks
- 08:30 pm Whistler Olympic Park
- 10:00 am Vancouver Aquarium
- 12:17 pm Peak To Creek
- 09:08 pm Fishermans Wharf
- 01:00 pm Whistler Blackcombs Coca-Cola Tube Park
- 07:53 pm Gastown Vancouver
- 08:47 pm Robson Street
- 09:48 pm Jericho Beach
- 01:51 am Royal British Columbia Museum
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 23, May
09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
The world famous Butchart Gardens are located near Victoria and are the most popular tourist attr...
106 km | 3 hours 12 mins02:42 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Vancouver already has a very rich natural beauty, beautiful green trees, the gorgeous coast and e...
118 km | 3 hours 22 mins08:33 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The hub of activity, the lively Inner Harbour area of Victoria is the heart and soul of the city....
Tuesday 24, May
Wednesday 25, May
116 km | 3 hours 12 mins03:12 pm Stay for 45 min
Capilano Suspension Bridge in two words is – Simply Stunning! So it doesn’t come as a...
11.0 km | 22 mins
2.49 km | 3 mins05:07 pm Stay for 45 min
Situated in the Vancouver Harbor Centre, the Vancouver lookout is a brilliant place to, as the na...
119 km | 3 hours 24 mins
Thursday 26, May
247 km | 4 hours 55 mins03:54 pm Stay for 1 hr
The parliament buildings are open to public throughout the year. Overlooking the Inner Harbour, t...
135 km | 3 hours 33 mins08:27 pm Stay for 45 min
The North Shore Mountains in Vancouver are a range of beautiful green mountains that are worth vi...
121 km | 1 hour 34 mins
0.4 km | 5 mins11:51 pm Stay for 2 hrs
In a town where the mountains and rivers seem to speak, the Squamish center gives a voice to the ...
Friday 27, May
Saturday 28, May
Sunday 29, May
246 km | 4 hours 54 mins07:53 pm Stay for 45 min
Gastown Vancouver is a very beautiful neighborhood in Vancouver. One of the older areas of the ci...
1.8 km | 8 mins08:47 pm Stay for 45 min
Robson Street is the center of all activity and the shopping street that every shopaholic just ha...
6.5 km | 17 mins
116 km | 3 hours 18 mins01:51 am Stay for 2 hrs
A natural and human history museum that showcases various permanent and temporary exhibits based ...
Monday 30, May
Explore More of Vancouver:
- Vandusen Botanical Garden
- Canada Place
- Rogers Arena
- Marine Building
- Vancouver Steam Clock
- Jericho Beach
- Scotiabank Field At Nat Bailey Stadium
- Commercial Drive
- Library Square
- Third Beach
- 6 Day Trip To Vancouver From Pymble
- 4 Day Trip To Vancouver From Red Lake
- 4 Day Trip To Vancouver From Dallas
- 3 Day Trip To Vancouver From Stanwood
- 4 Day Trip To Vancouver From Chicago
- 4 Day Trip To Vancouver From Hendon
- 3 Day Trip To Vancouver From Redmond
- 3 Day Trip To Vancouver From Vancouver
- 7 Day Trip To Vancouver From Vancouver
- 5 Day Trip To Vancouver From Whitehorse