- 08:00 am Sarnath
- 08:45 am A Palace On The River Rashmi Guest House
- 09:30 am Banaras Hindu University
- 10:25 am Sankat Mochan Temple
- 11:30 am Durga Temple
- 12:41 pm Harishchandra Ghat
- 01:30 pm Narad Ghat
- 02:18 pm Yoga Education Training Society
- 04:20 pm International Music Centre Ashram
- 08:03 am Assi Ghat
- 09:00 am Dashashwasmedh Ghat
- 11:04 am Manikarnika Ghat
- 01:10 pm Panchganga Ghat
- 03:14 pm Nepali Temple
- 03:55 pm Bharat Mata Temple
Monday 16, Oct Varanasi
Tuesday 17, Oct Varanasi
More about Varanasi
13 Creepiest Cemeteries Around The World!Creepiest cemeteries in the world: Explore list of world's scariest graveyards popular for spooky stories of paranormal activities and encounters involved.
15 Astonishing Railway Stations Across IndiaThese are astonishing railway stations across India that will amaze you with their surprising facts and historical backgrounds.
Celebrating Each Day in March - Your Ultimate GuideIn the month of March, there are a lot of festivals and events that you can attend. This is a guide to know what, when and where to celebrate.
Explore More of VaranasiTop Attractions in & around city
Travellers also planning for