- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 09:01 am Sistine Chapel
- 12:03 pm Vatican Museums
- 02:05 pm Vatican Necropolis And Saints Tomb
- 03:38 pm Vatican Gardens
- 04:46 pm St Peters Square
- 09:00 am Colosseum
- 10:00 am Ruins Of The Palatine Hill
- 11:04 am Roman Forum
- 03:07 pm Capitoline Museums
- 08:26 am Piazza Venezia
- 08:58 am Chiesa Di Sant Ignazio Di Loyola
- 10:00 am Pantheon
- 11:05 am Piazza Navona
- 11:40 am National Roman Museum- Crypta Balbi
- 01:14 pm Altare Della Patria
- 02:16 pm Doria Pamphili Gallery
- 04:17 pm Chiesa Del Gesu
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Arcibasilica Di San Giovanni In Laterano
- 11:04 am Porta San Giovanni
- 11:26 am Basilica Di Santa Maria Maggiore
- 12:30 pm Basilica Santa Maria Degli Angeli E Dei Martiri
- 01:03 pm National Roman Museum Palazzo Massimo Alle Terme
- 02:41 pm National Roman Museum - Baths Of Diocletian
- 04:14 pm Santa Maria Della Vittoria
Thursday 12, Oct Vatican City
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Undisputed zenith of Renaissance architecture. Inarguably the most significant church in the worl...
0.4 km | 1 min09:01 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sistine Chapel needs no introduction. It is the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican...
0.7 km | 2 mins12:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Though it is the 5th most visited art museum in the world (with about 5-6 million visitors annual...
0.8 km | 2 mins02:05 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
12-15 metres below the St. Peter’s Basilica, a religious tomb sleeps. Pope Pius XI, who bel...
1.0 km | 3 mins03:38 pm Stay for 1 hr
Covering 57 acres, the gardens are spread over most of the Vatican Hill. It’s said to have ...
2.6 km | 9 mins04:46 pm Stay for 1 hr
Bernini delivered exactly what Alexander VII wanted – a massive square to dwarf imagination...
Friday 13, Oct Vatican City
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
0.3 km | 1 min10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This landmark is one of the Seven Hills of Rome and is one of the oldest parts of the city. The r...
1.5 km | 4 mins11:04 am Stay for 4 hrs
The cultural heart of the city, the Roman Forum is one place that you cannot miss when in Rome. T...
1.1 km | 4 mins03:07 pm Stay for 4 hrs
Situated on the Capitoline Hills in Rome, this collection of historical and archaeological museum...
Saturday 14, Oct Vatican City
08:26 am Stay for 30 min
The geometric centre of Rome, this is also one of the most prime squares of Rome. The square is n...
0.6 km | 3 mins08:58 am Stay for 1 hr
This is a Jesuit church boasting a Carlo Maderno facade and is also home to the two celebrated fr...
0.274 km | 1.32 mins10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
No transit found11:05 am Stay for 30 min
Piazza Navona is one of the most popular town squares in Rome. This place has attracted a lot of ...
1.2 km | 6 mins
0.7 km | 3 mins01:14 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of the most prominent structures of Rome and also one of the controversial structures of Rome...
0.6 km | 2 mins02:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the heart of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, this stupendous art gallery is set in an equally ...
0.4 km | 1 min
Sunday 15, Oct Vatican City
Stay for 02 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Famous as the very first church of the Christendom, Basilica of San Giovanni in Laterno lies in t...
1.0 km | 5 mins
2.0 km | 7 mins11:26 am Stay for 1 hr
One of the prime seven basilicas in the world that are of immense importance to the pilgrims, thi...
1.08 km | 3.82 mins12:30 pm Stay for 30 min
A church designed by none other than Michelangelo, Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiti dwells ...
No transit found01:03 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Spread over four floors, this branch of national Roman Museum is housed in the 19th century neo-c...
1.1 km | 7 mins02:41 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the most impressive thermal complexes built in Rome, these baths date back to 298 and 306 ...
0.9 km | 4 mins04:14 pm Stay for 1 hr
A modest church, Santa Maria della Vittoria is known for its extraordinary art work attributed to...
Explore More of Vatican City:
- What to See in One Day in Vatican City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Vatican City
- What to See in 3 Days in Vatican City
- Best Way to See Vatican City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Vatican City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Vatican City
- How to Spend a Week in Vatican City
- Things to do in Vatican City
- Where to stay in Vatican City
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Phuket
- Trip To Venice, Rome
- Trip To Paris
- Trip To Kovalam, Kodaikanal
- Trayambakeshwar , Shridi , Bhimashankar , Singnapur , Grishneshwar
- Trip To London, Jakarta, Dubai
- Trip To Kuala Lumpur
- Trip To Paris, Berlin, Rome, Vienna, London, Dallas, Dublin, Bern, Amsterdam, Prague
- Trip To Cape Town
- Trip To Rome, Stockholm
- Trip To Atlanta
- Trip To Port Blair
- Trip To Singapore
- Trip To Delhi
- Trip To San Juan
- Trip To Paris
- Trip To Seoul
- Trip To Seattle
- Trip To London
- Trip To Busan
- Trip To Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sentosa, Genting Highlands, Penang Hill, Langkawi Island
- Stockholm Itinerary 2 Day
- 1 Day Trip To Nice
- Trip To Paris, Zurich
- Trip To Varca
- 10 Day Trip To Barcelona, Madrid, Seville From Broomfield
- 8 Day Trip To New York City From Kuala Lumpur
- 4 Day Trip To Galveston From Grand Prairie
- 4 Day Trip To Panaji From Ahmedabad
- 3 Day Trip To Kodaikanal From Pune