- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 09:01 am Sistine Chapel
- 12:03 pm Vatican Museums
- 02:05 pm Vatican Necropolis And Saints Tomb
- 03:38 pm Vatican Gardens
- 04:45 pm Castle San Angelo
- 09:00 am Colosseum
- 10:00 am Arch Of Constantine
- 10:17 am Circus Maximus
- 10:50 am Capitoline Museums
- 02:51 pm Basilica Di Santa Maria In Ara Coeli
- 03:38 pm Piazza Del Campidoglio
- 04:10 pm Altare Della Patria
- 08:08 am Piazza Venezia
- 08:48 am Piazza Del Popolo
- 09:24 am Piazza Navona
- 10:00 am Pantheon
- 11:01 am Chiesa Di Sant Ignazio Di Loyola
- 12:05 pm National Roman Museum- Crypta Balbi
- 01:40 pm Doria Pamphili Gallery
- 03:43 pm Galleria Colonna
- 09:00 am St Peters Square
- 10:09 am Santa Maria Trastevere
- 11:16 am Aventine Hill
- 01:24 pm Giardino Degli Aranci
- 02:34 pm Palazzo Valentini
- 04:06 pm Chiesa Del Gesu
- 08:06 am Fontana Dei Quattro Fiumi
- 08:33 am Basilica Di Santa Maria Maggiore
- 09:40 am Porta San Giovanni
- 10:00 am Arcibasilica Di San Giovanni In Laterano
- 11:05 am Baths Of Caracalla
- 12:40 pm Roman Forum
- 04:47 pm Ruins Of The Palatine Hill
Friday 08, Sep Vatican City
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Undisputed zenith of Renaissance architecture. Inarguably the most significant church in the worl...
0.4 km | 1 min09:01 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sistine Chapel needs no introduction. It is the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican...
0.7 km | 2 mins12:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Though it is the 5th most visited art museum in the world (with about 5-6 million visitors annual...
0.8 km | 2 mins
1.0 km | 3 mins03:38 pm Stay for 1 hr
Covering 57 acres, the gardens are spread over most of the Vatican Hill. It’s said to have ...
2.0 km | 8 mins04:45 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Once upon a time the tallest building in Rome, this structure has served a lot of purposes since ...
Saturday 09, Sep Vatican City
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
0.1 km | 1 min10:00 am Stay for 15 min
The arch of Constantine is one of the most popular landmarks to see in Rome. This triumphal arch ...
1.0 km | 2 mins10:17 am Stay for 30 min
Walk past the gigantic Colosseum and you will come across a vast green pasture where locals are s...
1.1 km | 3 mins10:50 am Stay for 4 hrs
Situated on the Capitoline Hills in Rome, this collection of historical and archaeological museum...
0.2 km | 1 min
0.6 km | 2 mins03:38 pm Stay for 30 min
A hill-top Piazza designed by Michelangelo in 1538, this is one of the most scenic squares of Rom...
0.5 km | 2 mins04:10 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of the most prominent structures of Rome and also one of the controversial structures of Rome...
Sunday 10, Sep Vatican City
08:09 am Stay for 30 min
The geometric centre of Rome, this is also one of the most prime squares of Rome. The square is n...
2.2 km | 10 mins08:48 am Stay for 30 min
Translated literally to People’s Plaza, this urban square can be considered to be a haunted...
1.803 km | 6.53 mins09:24 am Stay for 30 min
Piazza Navona is one of the most popular town squares in Rome. This place has attracted a lot of ...
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
0.274 km | 1.32 mins11:01 am Stay for 1 hr
This is a Jesuit church boasting a Carlo Maderno facade and is also home to the two celebrated fr...
1.0 km | 4 mins
1.3 km | 5 mins01:40 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the heart of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, this stupendous art gallery is set in an equally ...
0.612 km | 3.52 mins
Monday 11, Sep Vatican City
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Bernini delivered exactly what Alexander VII wanted – a massive square to dwarf imagination...
2.6 km | 9 mins10:09 am Stay for 1 hr
The oldest church in Rome dedicated to Virgin Mary, Santa Maria Trastevere dates back to early 3r...
2.0 km | 7 mins11:16 am Stay for 2 hrs
One of the most popular Seven Hills of Rome, this one is the southernmost hill located on the eas...
2.9 km | 9 mins
3.3 km | 10 mins02:34 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Built in the 16th century, this is the seat of Rome’s provincial administration; the most f...
0.678 km | 2.15 mins
Tuesday 12, Sep Vatican City
08:07 am Stay for 15 min
Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi is located in the famous Piazza Navona of Rome and dates back to 1651. ...
3.188 km | 11.70 mins08:33 am Stay for 1 hr
One of the prime seven basilicas in the world that are of immense importance to the pilgrims, thi...
2.0 km | 7 mins
1.0 km | 5 mins10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Famous as the very first church of the Christendom, Basilica of San Giovanni in Laterno lies in t...
1.8 km | 5 mins11:05 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the largest and best preserved ancient thermal complexes, the Baths of Caracalla were buil...
2.1 km | 6 mins12:40 pm Stay for 4 hrs
The cultural heart of the city, the Roman Forum is one place that you cannot miss when in Rome. T...
2.5 km | 7 mins04:47 pm Stay for 1 hr
This landmark is one of the Seven Hills of Rome and is one of the oldest parts of the city. The r...
Explore More of Vatican City:
- What to See in One Day in Vatican City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Vatican City
- What to See in 3 Days in Vatican City
- Best Way to See Vatican City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Vatican City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Vatican City
- How to Spend a Week in Vatican City
- Things to do in Vatican City
- Where to stay in Vatican City
- Vatican Museums
- St Peter's Square
- Vatican Gardens
- The Amor Bed And Breakfast
- The Rome Best Bb
- The Colors Hostel
- Bandb Eldorado Rome
- The Baldacchino And Dome, St. Peter's Basilica
- Apostolic Palace
- Clivo Delle Mura Vaticane, 13
- 5 Day Trip To Vatican City From Earlwood
- 3 Day Trip To Vatican City From Dublin
- 3 Day Trip To Vatican City From Torrance
- 3 Day Trip To Vatican City From Brooklyn
- 3 Day Trip To Vatican City From Tirana
- 5 Day Trip To Vatican City From Dasmariñas
- 3 Day Trip To Vatican City From Jersey City
- 3 Day Trip To Vatican City From Trnava
- 4 Day Trip To Vatican City From Central District Police Service Centre
- 4 Day Trip To Vatican City From Singapore