- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 09:01 am Sistine Chapel
- 12:03 pm Vatican Museums
- 02:05 pm Vatican Necropolis And Saints Tomb
- 03:42 pm St Peters Square
- 04:48 pm Campo De Fiori
- 09:00 am Colosseum
- 10:00 am Arch Of Constantine
- 10:17 am Circus Maximus
- 10:50 am Capitoline Museums
- 02:51 pm Basilica Di Santa Maria In Ara Coeli
- 03:38 pm Piazza Del Campidoglio
- 04:10 pm Altare Della Patria
- 08:26 am Piazza Venezia
- 08:58 am Chiesa Di Sant Ignazio Di Loyola
- 10:00 am Pantheon
- 11:05 am Piazza Navona
- 11:40 am National Roman Museum- Crypta Balbi
- 01:15 pm Doria Pamphili Gallery
- 03:17 pm Palazzo Valentini
- 04:50 pm Chiesa Del Gesu
- 08:06 am Fontana Dei Quattro Fiumi
- 08:33 am Basilica Di Santa Maria Maggiore
- 09:40 am Porta San Giovanni
- 10:00 am Arcibasilica Di San Giovanni In Laterano
- 11:05 am Baths Of Caracalla
- 12:40 pm Basilica Of San Clemente Al Laterano
- 01:45 pm Domus Aurea
- 03:22 pm National Roman Museum Palazzo Massimo Alle Terme
- 04:54 pm Basilica Di Santa Prassede
- 08:23 am Basilica Santa Maria Degli Angeli E Dei Martiri
- 09:00 am Galleria Borghese
- 11:04 am Santa Maria Della Concezione
- 12:08 pm National Roman Museum Palace Of Altemps
- 01:45 pm National Roman Museum - Baths Of Diocletian
- 03:18 pm Santa Maria Della Vittoria
- 04:21 pm Church Of Santa Maria Della Concezione And Crypt Of Capuchins
- 08:02 am Piazza Del Popolo
- 08:47 am Santa Maria Trastevere
- 10:00 am Vatican Gardens
- 11:11 am Aventine Hill
- 01:20 pm Giardino Degli Aranci
- 02:28 pm Roman Cat Sanctuary
- 03:20 pm Galleria Colonna
- 04:58 pm Spanish Steps
Wednesday 11, Oct Vatican City
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Undisputed zenith of Renaissance architecture. Inarguably the most significant church in the worl...
0.4 km | 1 min09:01 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sistine Chapel needs no introduction. It is the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican...
0.7 km | 2 mins12:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Though it is the 5th most visited art museum in the world (with about 5-6 million visitors annual...
0.8 km | 2 mins
2.0 km | 7 mins03:42 pm Stay for 1 hr
Bernini delivered exactly what Alexander VII wanted – a massive square to dwarf imagination...
1.9 km | 6 mins04:48 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Be here during the day and you’ll be welcomed with happy faces busy shopping! A bustling ma...
Thursday 12, Oct Vatican City
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
0.1 km | 1 min10:00 am Stay for 15 min
The arch of Constantine is one of the most popular landmarks to see in Rome. This triumphal arch ...
1.0 km | 2 mins10:17 am Stay for 30 min
Walk past the gigantic Colosseum and you will come across a vast green pasture where locals are s...
1.1 km | 3 mins10:50 am Stay for 4 hrs
Situated on the Capitoline Hills in Rome, this collection of historical and archaeological museum...
0.2 km | 1 min
0.6 km | 2 mins03:38 pm Stay for 30 min
A hill-top Piazza designed by Michelangelo in 1538, this is one of the most scenic squares of Rom...
0.5 km | 2 mins04:10 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of the most prominent structures of Rome and also one of the controversial structures of Rome...
Friday 13, Oct Vatican City
08:26 am Stay for 30 min
The geometric centre of Rome, this is also one of the most prime squares of Rome. The square is n...
0.6 km | 3 mins08:58 am Stay for 1 hr
This is a Jesuit church boasting a Carlo Maderno facade and is also home to the two celebrated fr...
0.274 km | 1.32 mins10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
No transit found11:05 am Stay for 30 min
Piazza Navona is one of the most popular town squares in Rome. This place has attracted a lot of ...
1.2 km | 6 mins
1.3 km | 5 mins01:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the heart of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, this stupendous art gallery is set in an equally ...
0.6 km | 2 mins03:17 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Built in the 16th century, this is the seat of Rome’s provincial administration; the most f...
0.678 km | 2.15 mins
Saturday 14, Oct Vatican City
08:07 am Stay for 15 min
Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi is located in the famous Piazza Navona of Rome and dates back to 1651. ...
3.188 km | 11.70 mins08:33 am Stay for 1 hr
One of the prime seven basilicas in the world that are of immense importance to the pilgrims, thi...
2.0 km | 7 mins
1.0 km | 5 mins10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Famous as the very first church of the Christendom, Basilica of San Giovanni in Laterno lies in t...
1.8 km | 5 mins11:05 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the largest and best preserved ancient thermal complexes, the Baths of Caracalla were buil...
2.1 km | 6 mins12:40 pm Stay for 1 hr
Known as the historical triple-decker, this is undeniably one of the most impressive archaeologic...
1.3 km | 5 mins01:45 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Built by the famous Roman Emperor Nero, this place was built to bear testimony to the splendor an...
1.867 km | 6.83 mins03:22 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Spread over four floors, this branch of national Roman Museum is housed in the 19th century neo-c...
0.714 km | 2.67 mins
Sunday 15, Oct Vatican City
08:24 am Stay for 30 min
A church designed by none other than Michelangelo, Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiti dwells ...
1.913 km | 6.30 mins09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Set in the beautiful setting of Villa Borghese, this gallery preserves the stunning sculptures, r...
1.3 km | 4 mins
1.2 km | 4 mins
1.1 km | 7 mins01:45 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the most impressive thermal complexes built in Rome, these baths date back to 298 and 306 ...
0.9 km | 4 mins03:18 pm Stay for 1 hr
A modest church, Santa Maria della Vittoria is known for its extraordinary art work attributed to...
0.699 km | 2.53 mins
Monday 16, Oct Vatican City
08:03 am Stay for 30 min
Translated literally to People’s Plaza, this urban square can be considered to be a haunted...
4.2 km | 15 mins08:47 am Stay for 1 hr
The oldest church in Rome dedicated to Virgin Mary, Santa Maria Trastevere dates back to early 3r...
3.5 km | 12 mins10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Covering 57 acres, the gardens are spread over most of the Vatican Hill. It’s said to have ...
4.0 km | 12 mins11:11 am Stay for 2 hrs
One of the most popular Seven Hills of Rome, this one is the southernmost hill located on the eas...
2.9 km | 9 mins
2.018 km | 8.35 mins02:28 pm Stay for 45 min
Moving on from the more contemporary tourist destinations that are commonly associated with this ...
1.8 km | 6 mins
2.1 km | 8 mins04:58 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Spanish Steps is a set of long and winding staircase that is located at the foot of the Piazz...
Explore More of Vatican City:
- What to See in One Day in Vatican City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Vatican City
- What to See in 3 Days in Vatican City
- Best Way to See Vatican City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Vatican City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Vatican City
- How to Spend a Week in Vatican City
- Things to do in Vatican City
- Where to stay in Vatican City
- St Peter's Basilica
- St Peter's Square
- Vatican Gardens
- The Rome Best Bb
- St Peter Piazza
- Swiss Guards Corps
- The Baldacchino And Dome, St. Peter's Basilica
- Apostolic Palace
- Hotel Royalsantine
- Fontana Della Galera Nei Giardini Vaticani
- 2 Day Trip To Vatican City From Amsterdam
- 2 Day Trip To Vatican City From Murcia
- 1 Day Trip To Vatican City
- 4 Day Trip To Vatican City From Kansas City
- 4 Day Trip To Vatican City From Pensacola
- 5 Day Trip To Vatican City From Prestons
- 4 Day Trip To Vatican City From Milford
- 3 Day Trip To Vatican City From Slatina
- 3 Day Trip To Vatican City From Trnava
- 3 Day Trip To Vatican City From Ibiza Nueva