- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 09:01 am Sistine Chapel
- 12:03 pm Vatican Museums
- 02:05 pm Vatican Necropolis And Saints Tomb
- 03:38 pm Vatican Gardens
- 04:46 pm St Peters Square
- 09:00 am Colosseum
- 10:00 am Ruins Of The Palatine Hill
- 11:04 am Roman Forum
- 03:07 pm Capitoline Museums
- 08:26 am Piazza Venezia
- 08:58 am Chiesa Di Sant Ignazio Di Loyola
- 10:00 am Pantheon
- 11:05 am Piazza Navona
- 11:40 am National Roman Museum- Crypta Balbi
- 01:14 pm Altare Della Patria
- 02:16 pm Doria Pamphili Gallery
- 04:17 pm Chiesa Del Gesu
- Free Time
- 10:00 am Arcibasilica Di San Giovanni In Laterano
- 11:04 am Porta San Giovanni
- 11:26 am Basilica Di Santa Maria Maggiore
- 12:30 pm Basilica Santa Maria Degli Angeli E Dei Martiri
- 01:03 pm National Roman Museum Palazzo Massimo Alle Terme
- 02:41 pm National Roman Museum - Baths Of Diocletian
- 04:14 pm Santa Maria Della Vittoria
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 12, Oct Vatican City
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Undisputed zenith of Renaissance architecture. Inarguably the most significant church in the worl...
0.4 km | 1 min09:01 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sistine Chapel needs no introduction. It is the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican...
0.7 km | 2 mins12:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Though it is the 5th most visited art museum in the world (with about 5-6 million visitors annual...
0.8 km | 2 mins02:05 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
12-15 metres below the St. Peter’s Basilica, a religious tomb sleeps. Pope Pius XI, who bel...
1.0 km | 3 mins03:38 pm Stay for 1 hr
Covering 57 acres, the gardens are spread over most of the Vatican Hill. It’s said to have ...
2.6 km | 9 mins04:46 pm Stay for 1 hr
Bernini delivered exactly what Alexander VII wanted – a massive square to dwarf imagination...
Friday 13, Oct Vatican City
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
0.3 km | 1 min10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This landmark is one of the Seven Hills of Rome and is one of the oldest parts of the city. The r...
1.5 km | 4 mins11:04 am Stay for 4 hrs
The cultural heart of the city, the Roman Forum is one place that you cannot miss when in Rome. T...
1.1 km | 4 mins03:07 pm Stay for 4 hrs
Situated on the Capitoline Hills in Rome, this collection of historical and archaeological museum...
Saturday 14, Oct Vatican City
08:26 am Stay for 30 min
The geometric centre of Rome, this is also one of the most prime squares of Rome. The square is n...
0.6 km | 3 mins08:58 am Stay for 1 hr
This is a Jesuit church boasting a Carlo Maderno facade and is also home to the two celebrated fr...
0.274 km | 1.32 mins10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
No transit found11:05 am Stay for 30 min
Piazza Navona is one of the most popular town squares in Rome. This place has attracted a lot of ...
1.2 km | 6 mins
0.7 km | 3 mins01:14 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of the most prominent structures of Rome and also one of the controversial structures of Rome...
0.6 km | 2 mins02:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Located in the heart of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, this stupendous art gallery is set in an equally ...
0.4 km | 1 min
Sunday 15, Oct Vatican City
Stay for 02 hrs
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Famous as the very first church of the Christendom, Basilica of San Giovanni in Laterno lies in t...
1.0 km | 5 mins
2.0 km | 7 mins11:26 am Stay for 1 hr
One of the prime seven basilicas in the world that are of immense importance to the pilgrims, thi...
1.08 km | 3.82 mins12:30 pm Stay for 30 min
A church designed by none other than Michelangelo, Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiti dwells ...
No transit found01:03 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Spread over four floors, this branch of national Roman Museum is housed in the 19th century neo-c...
1.1 km | 7 mins02:41 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
One of the most impressive thermal complexes built in Rome, these baths date back to 298 and 306 ...
0.9 km | 4 mins04:14 pm Stay for 1 hr
A modest church, Santa Maria della Vittoria is known for its extraordinary art work attributed to...
Monday 16, Oct Vatican City
Explore More of Vatican City:
- What to See in One Day in Vatican City
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Vatican City
- What to See in 3 Days in Vatican City
- Best Way to See Vatican City in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Vatican City
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Vatican City
- How to Spend a Week in Vatican City
- Things to do in Vatican City
- Where to stay in Vatican City
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Chicago
- Trip To San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- Trip To Darjeeling
- Trip To New York City, Boston, Niagara Falls
- Trip To Leh, Jammu
- Trip To Agra, Jaipur, Kochi, Agonda
- 3 Day Trip To Hannover From Hannover
- 4 Day Trip To Portland From Portland
- 5 Day Trip To Izmir From Izmir
- 3 Day Trip To Santa Monica From Santa Monica
- 2 Day Trip To Hanoi From Hanoi
- 5 Day Trip To Nis From Nis
- 5 Day Trip To Anaheim From Anaheim
- 5 Day Trip To Cessnock From Cessnock
- 5 Day Trip To Debrecen From Debrecen
- 3 Day Trip To Hvar From Hvar
- 2 Day Trip To Kilkenny From Kilkenny
- 2 Day Trip To Lijiang From Lijiang
- 3 Day Trip To Luoyang From Luoyang
- 2 Day Trip To Melaka From Melaka
- 5 Day Trip To Neuchatel From Neuchatel
- 5 Day Trip To Oxenford From Oxenford
- 7 Day Trip To Pingyao From Pingyao
- 3 Day Trip To Sanary-sur-mer From Sanary-sur-mer
- 2 Day Trip To Springbrook From Springbrook
- 6 Day Trip To Varna From Varna
- Trip To Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- 3 Day Trip To Kathmandu From Gurgaon
- 6 Day Trip To Ooty From Hyderabad
- 3 Day Trip To Tagaytay From Mandaluyong