- 03:00 am St Marks Campanile
- 05:00 am St Marks Square
- 09:00 am Doges Palace
- 10:30 am Murano
- 12:30 pm Burano
- 01:30 pm Saint Marks Basilica
- 09:00 am Colosseum
- 10:06 am Pantheon
- 10:59 am St Peters Basilica
- 03:09 pm Trevi Fountain
Thursday 20, Nov
Friday 21, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Palace, like its accompanying basilica, was built large to showcase Venice’s indomitabl...
No transit found10:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Venice’s state as a floating city leads to the creation of some unique neighbourhoods. On s...
No transit found12:30 pm Stay for 1 hr
Four islands linked together by bridges comprise what may be Venice’s most charming corner....
No transit found01:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The name ‘Church of Gold’ is well deserved. This magnificent Byzantine building is th...
Saturday 22, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
3.1 km | 6 mins10:06 am Stay for 45 min
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
2.8 km | 8 mins10:59 am Stay for 4 hrs
The iconic St. Peter’s Basilica is another jewel on the Vatican crown. This historic and im...
3.7 km | 10 mins03:09 pm Stay for 30 min
Calling this monumental fountain the most famous in the world would certainly not be an exaggerat...
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Rialto Bridge
- Fontana Dei Quattro Fiumi
- San Pietro In Vincoli
- Church Of San Giorgio Maggiore
- Musica A Palazzo
- Hadrian's Villa
- National Roman Museum Palazzo Massimo Alle Terme
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Houston
- 5 Day Trip To Venice From Dripping Springs
- 3 Day Trip To Venice From Attard
- 2 Day Trip To Venice From Venice
- 3 Day Trip To Venice From Bern
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Alpharetta
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From San Francisco
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Rochester
- 3 Day Trip To Venice From Athens
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Attleboro