- 03:00 am St Marks Campanile
- 05:00 am St Marks Square
- 09:00 am Doges Palace
- 10:30 am Murano
- 12:30 pm Burano
- 01:30 pm Saint Marks Basilica
- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 11:08 am Roman Forum
- 03:13 pm Pantheon
- 04:09 pm Colosseum
- 09:00 am Spanish Steps
- 10:07 am Piazza Navona
- 10:44 am Sistine Chapel
- 01:54 pm Trevi Fountain
Monday 20, Jul
Tuesday 21, Jul
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Palace, like its accompanying basilica, was built large to showcase Venice’s indomitabl...
No transit found10:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Venice’s state as a floating city leads to the creation of some unique neighbourhoods. On s...
No transit found12:30 pm Stay for 1 hr
Four islands linked together by bridges comprise what may be Venice’s most charming corner....
No transit found01:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The name ‘Church of Gold’ is well deserved. This magnificent Byzantine building is th...
Wednesday 22, Jul
07:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
The iconic St. Peter’s Basilica is another jewel on the Vatican crown. This historic and im...
3.9 km | 8 mins11:08 am Stay for 4 hrs
The cultural heart of the city, the Roman Forum is one place that you cannot miss when in Rome. T...
1.7 km | 6 mins03:13 pm Stay for 45 min
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
4.2 km | 10 mins04:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
Thursday 23, Jul
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Spanish Steps is a set of long and winding staircase that is located at the foot of the Piazz...
3.2 km | 8 mins10:07 am Stay for 30 min
Piazza Navona is one of the most popular town squares in Rome. This place has attracted a lot of ...
2.8 km | 7 mins10:44 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sistine Chapel needs no introduction. It is the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican...
3.8 km | 10 mins01:54 pm Stay for 1 hr
Calling this monumental fountain the most famous in the world would certainly not be an exaggerat...
- St Peters Basilica
- Saint Mark's Basilica
- Arcibasilica Di San Giovanni In Laterano
- Trevi Fountain
- Roman Forum
- Fontana Dei Quattro Fiumi
- Musica A Palazzo
- Hadrian's Villa
- National Roman Museum Palace Of Altemps
- National Roman Museum Palazzo Massimo Alle Terme
- 2 Day Trip To Venice From Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Antioch
- 3 Day Trip To Venice From Oslo
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Richmond
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Mainz
- 2 Day Trip To Venice From Venice
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From De Goorn
- 3 Day Trip To Venice From The Hague
- 5 Day Trip To Venice From Dublin
- 1 Day Trip To Venice From Milan