- 03:00 am St Marks Campanile
- 05:00 am St Marks Square
- 09:00 am Doges Palace
- 10:30 am Murano
- 12:30 pm Burano
- 01:30 pm Saint Marks Basilica
- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 11:08 am Roman Forum
- 03:23 pm Pantheon
- 04:19 pm Colosseum
- 07:00 am Spanish Steps
- 08:07 am Piazza Navona
- 08:44 am Sistine Chapel
- 11:54 am Vatican Museums
- 04:05 pm Trevi Fountain
Saturday 02, May
Sunday 03, May
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Palace, like its accompanying basilica, was built large to showcase Venice’s indomitabl...
No transit found10:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Venice’s state as a floating city leads to the creation of some unique neighbourhoods. On s...
No transit found12:30 pm Stay for 1 hr
Four islands linked together by bridges comprise what may be Venice’s most charming corner....
No transit found01:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The name ‘Church of Gold’ is well deserved. This magnificent Byzantine building is th...
Monday 04, May
07:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
The iconic St. Peter’s Basilica is another jewel on the Vatican crown. This historic and im...
3.9 km | 8 mins11:08 am Stay for 4 hrs
The cultural heart of the city, the Roman Forum is one place that you cannot miss when in Rome. T...
1.2 km | 15 mins03:23 pm Stay for 45 min
This ancient monument is probably as recognizable and iconic as the Colloseum in Rome. The Panthe...
4.3 km | 11 mins04:19 pm Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
Tuesday 05, May
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Spanish Steps is a set of long and winding staircase that is located at the foot of the Piazz...
3.2 km | 8 mins08:07 am Stay for 30 min
Piazza Navona is one of the most popular town squares in Rome. This place has attracted a lot of ...
2.8 km | 7 mins08:44 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Sistine Chapel needs no introduction. It is the official residence of the Pope in the Vatican...
0.8 km | 10 mins11:54 am Stay for 4 hrs
3.5 km | 10 mins04:05 pm Stay for 1 hr
Calling this monumental fountain the most famous in the world would certainly not be an exaggerat...
- St Peters Basilica
- Basilica Of Saint Paul Outside The Walls
- Piazza Navona
- Basilica Di Santa Maria Maggiore
- Rialto Bridge
- Basilica Of San Clemente Al Laterano
- Church Of San Giorgio Maggiore
- Santa Maria Trastevere
- Piazza Del Popolo
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Douglasville
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Chattanooga
- 3 Day Trip To Venice From Chania
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Yorba Linda
- 3 Day Trip To Venice From Woodbridge
- 3 Day Trip To Venice From Athens
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Bialystok
- 4 Day Trip To Venice From Monthey
- 5 Day Trip To Venice From Altona
- 2 Day Trip To Venice From Venice