- 10:00 am Musee D Orsay
- 02:40 pm The Grand Trianon
- 09:00 am Chateau De Versailles
- 11:12 am Pantheon
- 01:57 pm Hameau De La Reine
- 03:07 pm Musee Lambinet
- 09:00 am Louvre Museum
- 11:00 am Petit Palais
- 01:07 pm Musee De La Toile De Jouy
- 03:43 pm Musee De L Orangerie
- 05:48 pm Musee Nissim De Camondo
- 07:24 pm Salle Du Jeu De Paume
- 10:00 am Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- 11:04 am Espace Dali
- 12:07 pm Carnavalet Museum
- 03:13 pm Musee National Du Moyen Age-Thermes Et Hotel De Cluny
- 09:00 am Louvre Pyramid
- 11:05 am Memorial De La Shoah
- 12:51 pm Chteau De Versailles Gardens And Park
- 09:00 pm Moulin Rouge
- 11:04 pm Musee Jacquemart-andre
- 11:52 pm Opera De Paris Garnier
- 01:56 am Pont Neuf
- 03:59 am Musee Des Arts Et Metiers
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Wednesday 16, Mar
Thursday 17, Mar
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The palace underwent major four building campaigns, and each one added to its features extensivel...
15.76 km | 12 mins11:12 am Stay for 2 hrs
Who knew Marie Curie and Victor Hugo would one day share a room? As would Braille and Voltaire? B...
20.2 km | 45 mins
2.3 km | 10 mins
Friday 18, Mar
Saturday 19, Mar
11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Built in 1900, the Petit Palais is a not-so-petit but incredibly beautiful building that hosts ar...
2.141 km | 7.52 mins
27.0 km | 36 mins03:43 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Prepare to be enraptured by panoramic Monet masterpieces at the Musee de L’Orangerie. The m...
2.06 km | 5 mins05:48 pm Stay for 1 hr
A sumptuous mansion, formerly owned by a banker, Musee Nissim de Camondo is a stately home that i...
26.4 km | 36 mins
Sunday 20, Mar
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
A UNESCO world heritage site, the towers of Notre Dame Cathedral, apart from being architecturall...
3.09 km | 4 mins11:04 am Stay for 1 hr
A tribute to the genius of Dali, Espace Dali is a gallery that showcases the artiste’s scul...
2.18 km | 3 mins12:07 pm Stay for 3 hrs
A museum dedicated to Paris will definitely catch any Paris-lover’s fancy. Musee Carnavalet...
1.67 km | 6 mins
Monday 21, Mar
Tuesday 22, Mar
09:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A distinctive red windmill marks the world’s most successful ‘slumming’ spot fo...
1.81 km | 4 mins11:04 pm Stay for 45 min
Musee Jacquemart-Andre is a mansion full of fascinating pieces of art; from baroque to Byzantium ...
1.41 km | 3 mins11:52 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Palais Garnier is a large musical show house, which was constructed from 1861 to 1875 for the...
1.59 km | 4 mins01:56 am Stay for 2 hrs
The oldest standing bridge over the Seine river has a long and colorful history. It was the city&...
1.37 km | 3 mins03:59 am Stay for 1 hr
A museum of industrial design, Musee des Arts et Metiers is a repository of scientific and techni...
Wednesday 23, Mar
Explore More of Versailles:
- What to See in One Day in Versailles
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Versailles
- What to See in 3 Days in Versailles
- Best Way to See Versailles in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Versailles
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Versailles
- How to Spend a Week in Versailles
- Things to do in Versailles
- Where to stay in Versailles
- Chteau De Versailles Gardens And Park
- Eglise Notre Dame
- Aux Caves Des Duex Portes
- Ibis Chateau De Versailles Hote
- 5 Rue De Nancy
- Parly Ii Zapa
- Boulanger Patissier
- Super U
- Le Boeuf à La Mode
- 4 Day Trip To Versailles From Bozeman
- 3 Day Trip To Versailles From Rotherham
- 4 Day Trip To Versailles From College Station
- 5 Day Trip To Versailles From Scottsdale
- 3 Day Trip To Versailles From Jouy-en-josas
- 3 Day Trip To Versailles From London
- 3 Day Trip To Versailles
- 3 Day Trip To Versailles
- 3 Day Trip To Versailles From Paris
- 7 Day Trip To Paris, Versailles From Boston