- 09:00 am Hotel Post Wien
- 09:19 am Schonbrunn Palace
- 11:35 am Karlskirche
- 02:43 pm St Stephens Cathedral
- 04:56 pm Prater
- 08:06 pm Stephansplatz
- 10:00 am Hotel Post Wien
- 10:00 am Butterfly House
- 12:03 pm Vienna State Opera
- 02:56 pm Historic Centre Of Vienna
- 06:07 pm Hundertwasserhaus
- 08:19 pm Karntnerstrasse
Saturday 24, Dec Vienna
09:00 am Stay for 00 minFleischmarkt 24INR 4293
7.6 km | 20 mins09:19 am Stay for 2 hrs
The palace of Schonbrunn is an imperial palace with 1,441 rooms. It is one of the most important ...
6.3 km | 16 mins11:35 am Stay for 3 hrs
St. Charles’ Church is located on the south side of Karlsplatz in the city of Vienna which ...
2.2 km | 8 mins02:43 pm Stay for 2 hrs
St. Stephen’s cathedral is conserved and protected carefully so that the further generation...
4.5 km | 13 mins04:56 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Prater is one of the famous amusement parks in the city of Vienna and its Giant Ferris wheel is a...
2.8 km | 9 mins08:06 pm Stay for 2:45 hrs
Just outside the St. Stephen’s cathedral lies one of Vienna’s oldest square- Stephans...
Sunday 25, Dec Vienna
10:00 am Stay for 00 minFleischmarkt 24INR 4293
No transit found
0.3 km | 3 mins12:03 pm Stay for 2:45 hrs
An architectural marvel, the structure of the Vienna Opera (AKA Wiener Staatsoper) was planned by...
2.4 km | 9 mins
3.8 km | 11 mins06:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
An off the beaten path tourist attraction, this one will leave you intrigued! Hundertwasserhaus i...
3.0 km | 12 mins
- Wiener Riesenrad
- Sisi Museum
- Haus Der Musik
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- Leopold Museum
- Therme Wien
- Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser
- 4 Day Trip To Vienna From New York City
- 5 Day Trip To Vienna From Helsinki
- 1 Day Trip To Vienna
- 3 Day Trip To Vienna From Vienna
- 5 Day Trip To Vienna From São José Dos Campos
- 4 Day Trip To Vienna From Waltham
- 5 Day Trip To Vienna From Cardiff
- 5 Day Trip To Vienna From Barron
- 4 Day Trip To Vienna From Rome
- 2 Day Trip To Vienna From Vienna