- 09:30 am Wiener Riesenrad
- 11:37 am Kunsthistorisches Museum
- 02:44 pm Kunsthalle Wien
- 09:00 am Grosses Festspielhaus
- 09:54 am Mozart Residence
- 10:56 am Fortress Hohensalzburg
- 12:02 pm Salzburg Old Town
- 12:54 pm Mirabelle Palace And Gardens
- 09:00 am Hofkirche, Court Church Of Innsbruck
- 02:22 pm Marienplatz
- 07:07 pm Swarovski Kristallwelten
Thursday 14, May
Friday 15, May
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
The Great Festival Hall, or Grosses Festspielhaus, is a huge auditorium designed by Clemens Holzm...
0.767 km | 9.20 mins09:54 am Stay for 45 min
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, the story goes, was meant for music from the day he was born. He was bor...
2.291 km | 17.27 mins10:56 am Stay for 45 min
Sitting atop a small mountain, glaring down at the city, the Salzburg Fortress is a place of beau...
3.485 km | 21.52 mins12:02 pm Stay for 45 min
A city straight out of a fantastical fairytale, Salzburg is a beautiful destination for any touri...
1.439 km | 6.53 mins12:54 pm Stay for 45 min
The beautifully landscaped gardens will have any visitor ready to burst into song; it did to the ...
Saturday 16, May
132.688 km | 2 hours 52.68 mins02:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Serving as the main square in the city since 1158, this central plaza has been a watering hole fo...
122.479 km | 2 hours 44.78 mins07:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
If all the songs are adages are to be believed and tested, diamonds are indeed a woman’s be...
- Schonbrunn Palace
- Wiener Riesenrad
- Austrian Parliament Building
- Kirche Am Steinhof
- Museum Of Military History
- Kunst Haus Wien. Museum Hundertwasser
- 4 Day Trip To Vienna From Kensington
- 3 Day Trip To Vienna From Lodz
- 4 Day Trip To Vienna From Dulles
- 7 Day Trip To Vienna From Manila
- 5 Day Trip To Vienna From Ormond Beach
- 6 Day Trip To Vienna From Kuwait City
- 3 Day Trip To Vienna From Bogliasco
- 5 Day Trip To Vienna From Norman
- 5 Day Trip To Vienna From Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip To Vienna From San Francisco