- 09:00 am Schonbrunn Palace
- 11:12 am Tiergarten Schonbrunn
- 02:30 pm Vienna State Opera
- 08:18 am Hundertwasserhaus
- 10:00 am Wiener Riesenrad
- 12:13 pm Haus Der Musik
- 02:20 pm Butterfly House
- 04:27 pm Historic Centre Of Vienna
- 08:00 am Stephansplatz
- 09:04 am St Stephens Cathedral
- 10:16 am Sisi Museum
- 11:48 am Imperial Treasury Of Vienna
- 01:25 pm Burgtheater
- 04:37 pm Museumsquartier
- 10:00 am Kunsthistorisches Museum
- 01:07 pm Hofburg Palace
- 04:18 pm Sigmund Freud Museum
- 10:00 am Belvedere Palace
- 12:08 pm Albertina Museum And Gallery
- 03:59 pm Naschmarkt
Monday 07, May
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The palace of Schonbrunn is an imperial palace with 1,441 rooms. It is one of the most important ...
1.062 km | 12.75 mins11:12 am Stay for 3 hrs
Home to mammals like African Elephants, Egyptian spiny mice, Axis Deer, Spectacled, Bison, Polar ...
6.7 km | 17 mins02:30 pm Stay for 3 hrs
An architectural marvel, the structure of the Vienna Opera (AKA Wiener Staatsoper) was planned by...
Tuesday 08, May
08:18 am Stay for 15 min
An off the beaten path tourist attraction, this one will leave you intrigued! Hundertwasserhaus i...
105 km | 1 hour 27 mins
4.1 km | 13 mins12:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Haus der Musik is an off the beaten path museum which explores the world of sound through int...
0.6 km | 7 mins
0.5 km | 7 mins
Wednesday 09, May
08:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Just outside the St. Stephen’s cathedral lies one of Vienna’s oldest square- Stephans...
0.4 km | 5 mins09:04 am Stay for 1 hr
St. Stephen’s cathedral is conserved and protected carefully so that the further generation...
0.98 km | 11.77 mins10:16 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Situated within the Hofburg palace, the Sisi Museum is dedicated to Empress Elisabeth (Sisi)! The...
0.1 km | 2 mins11:48 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Imperial Treasury, also known as Kaiserliche Schatzkammer is a museum that houses a valuable ...
0.581 km | 6.97 mins01:25 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Burgtheatre which is also known as K.K Theatre is the National theatre of Austrians in the city o...
1.0 km | 13 mins04:37 pm Stay for 4 hrs
Vienna’s Museumsquartier is ranked among the ten largest cultural parks in the world. It ho...
Thursday 10, May
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Kunsthistorisches Museum is one of the leading fine arts museums in the entire world. The mus...
0.6 km | 8 mins01:07 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Get acquainted with the Baroque style architecturally splendid Hofburg Palace by getting the tick...
3.0 km | 10 mins04:18 pm Stay for 1 hr
Known as the ‘Father of Psychoanalysis’, Sigmund Freud was an Austrian Neurologist. S...
Friday 11, May
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Belvedere palace is one of the marvelous palaces, worth seeing in the city of Vienna. There a...
2.1 km | 9 mins12:08 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Albertina museum and gallery is said to be the first printing collection in the entire city of Vi...
51.9 km | 51 mins03:59 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Professional chef or home chef or ‘I can make toast’ kind of a chef, everybody visits...
- Historic Centre Of Vienna
- Sisi Museum
- Imperial Treasury Of Vienna
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- Haas Haus
- Third Man Museum
- Kirche Am Steinhof
- Museum Of Military History
- 3 Day Trip To Vienna From Sheffield
- 5 Day Trip To Vienna From Mumbai
- 2 Day Trip To Vienna From Vienna
- 4 Day Trip To Vienna From Budapest
- 4 Day Trip To Vienna From Kensington
- 4 Day Trip To Vienna From Kuala Lumpur
- 7 Day Trip To Vienna From Manila
- 3 Day Trip To Vienna From Moscow
- 4 Day Trip To Vienna From Guelph
- 4 Day Trip To Vienna From Dubai