Vijaipur Itinerary 3 Days
3 Days in Vijaipur - Perfect 72 Hours Guide
Got three days in the Vijaipur? Here is a list of plans for 3 days in Vijaipur that can serve as an excellent base to chalk out your trip to the city.
Are 3 days enough for sightseeing in Vijaipur?
Perfecting your 72 hours in Vijaipur doesn't have to be rushing from one place to another to cover all. Three days, although not enough to suffice the array of activities the city has to offer, can be quite an experience if you plan well. Be it a family vacation, a solo trip or a trip with a bunch of your favorite people, you can explore the top highlights of the city in 3 days. Expert Vijaipur trip plans recommend adding a few off-beat experiences like a food or a speciality tour on your 3 day trip.
Essential 3-day packing list for Vijaipur tour:
- Considering that you are in Vijaipur for 3 days, you can pack extra set of clothes.
- Add layers to your clothing, for the unpredictable weather of Vijaipur.
- Pack items to munch, while you go attraction hopping, protein bars and dry-fruits are the most recommended snacks.
How much money for 3 days in Vijaipur?
The budget travel price for 3 days in Vijaipur is USD 180 including the accommodation, transportation and tickets.
Travel tips for spending 3 days in Vijaipur
To make the most of your three days in Vijaipur, here are few insider tips that will come handy:
- Book a walking tour of Vijaipur to get a better insight of the city.
- Opt for a 3-day pass for Vijaipur local transport for saving on commute.
- You can also take up a special food tour or activity that resonates with the local culture of Vijaipur.
- Spend a night to explore the nightlife of Vijaipur.
Getting around Vijaipur in 3 days
While Vijaipur has pretty decent commute system comprising of different modes of transit, on your 3 day vacation, you can choose to take a transport pass if you plan to explore Vijaipur using local transport. You can also alternate between renting a car for a day and walking on the day when you intend to do a lot of sightseeing.
Accommodations and BnBs in Vijaipur for short stay:
For a 3 day trip to Vijaipur, you can opt for a hotel or a holiday home in the vicinity of major transport hubs. This will make it convenient for you to use the public transport on your vacation.
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!