Vilafranca Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Vilafranca - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Vilafranca is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Vilafranca when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Vilafranca tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Vilafranca ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Vilafranca. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Vilafranca. You can visit popular places in Vilafranca, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Vilafranca?
The budget cost of 5 days in Vilafranca is USD 480. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Vilafranca 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Vilafranca are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Vilafranca in 5 days?
Nuestra Senora De Estibaliz, Ermita De Nuestra Senora Del Cid, Parroquia Santa Maria Magdalena, Ermita Mare De Deu Del Llosar must be a part of your Vilafranca itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Parroquia Santa Maria Magdalena and Automoviles Altaba. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Vilafranca travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Vilafranca like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Vilafranca.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Vilafranca in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Vilafranca on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Vilafranca
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Vilafranca. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Vilafranca for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Vilafranca, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Vistabella Del Maestrat Itineraries
- Benlloch Itineraries
- Villarluengo Itineraries
- Vall D'alba Itineraries
- Culla Itineraries
- Albocàsser Itineraries
- Figueroles Itineraries
- Forcall Itineraries
- Ares Del Maestrat Itineraries
- Villahermosa Del Río Itineraries
- Cinctorres Itineraries
- Sant Joan De Moró Itineraries
- Castellote Itineraries
- Argelita Itineraries
- La Iglesuela Del Cid Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!