Villa De Leyva Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Villa De Leyva - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Villa De Leyva is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Villa De Leyva when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Villa De Leyva tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Villa De Leyva ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Villa De Leyva. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Villa De Leyva. You can visit popular places in Villa De Leyva, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Villa De Leyva?
The budget cost of 5 days in Villa De Leyva is USD 175. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Villa De Leyva 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Villa De Leyva are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Villa De Leyva in 5 days?
Iguaque National Park, Pozos Azules, Casa Terracota, Casa Museo De Antonio Narino must be a part of your Villa De Leyva itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Villa De Leyva travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Villa De Leyva like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Villa De Leyva.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Villa De Leyva in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Villa De Leyva on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Villa De Leyva
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Villa De Leyva. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Villa De Leyva for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Villa De Leyva, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!