Villeurbanne Itinerary 3 Days
What to Do in Villeurbanne in 3 Days Tour
This is a glimpse of what to do in Villeurbanne in 3 days. We have mentioned some of the frequently added attractions in Villeurbanne that range from historical to natural, from fun-filled to the most popular. Explore more travel ideas for a perfect 3-day Villeurbanne itinerary.
- Starbucks 40 Avenue H. Barbusse
- Eglise Saint Francois Regis
- Piscine Boulloche
- Scene Envie Cours De Theatre
- Paroisse Catholique Sainte Madeleine
- Cinema Le Zola
- Graines De Star Comedy Club
- Eglise De La Sainte Famille
- Paroisse Catholique De La Resurrection
- Place Victor Balland
- Claude Bernard University Lyon 1
- Hôtel Des Congrès
- Parc De La Feyssine
- Puces Du Canal
- Paroisse De La Nativite
- Lyon Location
- Les Puces Du Canal
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Looking for accommodation, restaurants, and what to do in Villeurbanne
- Searching for best places to visit in 3 days in Villeurbanne
- Picnic ideas for family and kids for 3 days
- Planning a trip with your friends
- First time visitors who want customised sample Villeurbanne itinerary
- Planning long weekend vacation
The Best of 3-Day Trip Plans
Choose the best trip itinerary to explore the city with the help of these most popular 3-Day trip plans to Villeurbanne from fellow travelers. Here are some popular and thus the best!
Recently Created Villeurbanne Itinerary 3 Days
See which places the fellow-travelers are visiting when they have 3 days in Villeurbanne. These recent itineraries will help you know what to do in 3 days in Villeurbanne. You may edit these trip plans according to your preference at any time.
Best Hotels in Villeurbanne for 3 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Villeurbanne itinerary 3 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
Spend your days like a local when you are for more than 3 days in Villeurbanne. Visit famous sightseeing places, plan day trips to nearby cities, and enjoy touring with family and friends. Be part of the events happening in the city. Check what to do in Villeurbanne in 4 days or 5 days.
Are you now ready with your Villeurbanne bucket list? Create an itinerary to Villeurbanne using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.