- 08:27 am The Bronze Angel Of Uzupis
- 09:00 am Vilnius Old Town
- 12:04 pm St. Annes Church
- 01:16 pm Gediminas Tower
- 03:28 pm Vilniaus Universitetas
- 04:38 pm Bernardinu Sodas
- 08:23 am Vilnius Cathedral
- 10:00 am Museum Of Genocide Victims
- 12:10 pm Lietuvos Banko Pinigu Muziejus
- 01:13 pm Palace Of The Grand Dukes Of Lithuania
- 03:15 pm Bernardine Church
- 04:19 pm Ausros Vartai
- 08:46 am Three Crosses
- 10:00 am Vilnil. Museum Of Illusions
- 12:08 pm Gediminas Avenue
- 02:16 pm Amber Museum
- 03:25 pm Church Of St. Peter And St. Paul
- 04:34 pm The Church Of St Theresa
- 10:00 am Uzupis
- 12:12 pm Magical Brick
- 12:30 pm Uzupis Mermaid
- 12:52 pm Orthodox Church Of The Holy Spirit
- 01:53 pm St. Casimirs Church
- 03:12 pm Televizijos Bokstas
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Friday 04, May
6.0 km | 18 mins
0.4 km | 5 mins12:04 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Roman Catholic Church dedicated to St. Anne is one of the most popular and astoundingly beaut...
0.9 km | 11 mins01:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A part of the Upper Castle of Vilnius, the Gediminas’ Tower is one of the most popular tour...
1.0 km | 13 mins
0.9 km | 10 mins
Saturday 05, May
08:23 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Vilnius Cathedral is one of the most significant religious icons for the Roman Catholic citiz...
1.8 km | 7 mins10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Museum of Genocide Victims is a very important, yet somber exhibition in Vilnius that showcas...
0.9 km | 11 mins
0.6 km | 3 mins01:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania National Museum was a former palace that was built aro...
0.7 km | 2 mins03:15 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Church of St. Francis and St. Bernard was originally built in the early 16th century and is e...
2.0 km | 4 mins
Sunday 06, May
08:47 am Stay for 1 hr
One of the most recognizable monument and landmark of Vilnius, the Hill of Three Crosses is a mus...
4.0 km | 13 mins
2.2 km | 9 mins12:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Gediminas Avenue, for all practical purposes, can be called the lifeline street of Vilnius. I...
1.9 km | 8 mins02:16 pm Stay for 1 hr
Established in the year 1988, the Amber Museum Gallery is probably one of the biggest authorities...
2.6 km | 8 mins03:25 pm Stay for 1 hr
Officially consecrated in the year 1702, the Roman Catholic Church of St. Peter and St. Paul is a...
4.2 km | 10 mins
Monday 07, May
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Uzupis meaning ‘other side of the river’ is a very peculiar neighborhood of Vilnius t...
1.0 km | 12 mins12:12 pm Stay for 15 min
The Cathedral Square boasts of numerous wonderful sights to see, but nothing is as peculiar as th...
1.1 km | 3 mins
2.1 km | 7 mins
0.3 km | 2 mins
13.2 km | 18 mins
Tuesday 08, May
Explore More of Vilnius:
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- 3 Day Suggested Itinerary To Hong Kong
- Trip To Istanbul, Antalya
- Trip To Udaipur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer
- Trip To London, Edinburgh, Bath
- Trip To Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Trip To Paris, Cannes
- Trip To Manali
- Trip To Salzburg
- Trip To Port Blair
- Trip To Dubai
- Trip To San Francisco
- Trip To Paris, Geneva, Toulouse, Chamonix, Montreux
- Trip To London
- Trip To London
- Trip To Paris
- Trip To Bangalore
- Trip To Singapore
- Trip To Gatlinburg
- Trip To Dubai
- Trip To Berlin
- Trip To Anchorage
- Trip To Male, Naifaru
- Trip To Boston
- Trip To Mexico City
- Trip To Bangkok
- Trip To Shimla
- Trip To Chandigarh
- Trip To Colombo
- 2 Days Trip To Meridianville
- 5 Day Trip To Chicago From Chicago