Wamena Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Wamena - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Wamena is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Wamena when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Wamena tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Wamena ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Wamena. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Wamena. You can visit popular places in Wamena, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
What to pack for Wamena 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Wamena are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Wamena in 5 days?
Kantor Dinas Peternakan Dan Perikanan Kabupaten Jayawijaya, Bone Jasa Toko, Fajar Baru Kios, Mission Aviation Fellowship must be a part of your Wamena itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Persatuan Sepak Bola Seluruh Bireuen, Cv. Bhina Karya, Pastoran Paroki Bunda Maria-pikhe. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Wamena, you can add Bintang Timur Toko and Komisi Penanggulangan Aids to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Wamena travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Wamena like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Wamena.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Wamena in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Wamena on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Wamena
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Wamena. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Wamena for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Wamena, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Wamena
Recommended Wamena Travel Plans
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!