- 10:00 am Warsaw Old Town
- 01:10 pm Warsaw Uprising Museum
- 02:55 pm Lazienki Park
- 10:00 am Copernicus Science Centre
- 11:35 am Palace Of Culture And Science
- 01:42 pm Old Town Square Market
- 02:39 pm Fryderyk Chopin Museum
- 10:00 am Praga
- 11:03 am The Royal Way
- 01:14 pm Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier
- 02:19 pm Warsaw National Museum
- 08:00 am The Little Mermaid Statue
- 08:39 am National Aquarium Copenhagen
- 11:18 am Kastellet
- 01:20 pm Rosenborg Castle
- 10:00 am Post And Tele Museum
- 11:09 am Botanical Garden
- 01:10 pm Ruins Under Christiansborg Palace
- 02:22 pm Nyhavn
- 10:00 am Copenhagen Zoo
- 12:39 pm Louisiana Museum Of Modern Art
- 04:18 pm Tivoli Gardens
Monday 26, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
You’d need a day to fully appreciate the sights of this wonderful, atmosphere thick and his...
2.66 km | 10 mins01:10 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The museum has a single purpose to tell the story of it’s namesake, when in WWII, t...
5 km | 15 mins02:55 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This massive park is a Warsaw weekend favourite. It’s approximately 80 acres provide a much...
Tuesday 27, Dec
1.72 km | 5 mins11:35 am Stay for 2 hrs
Pretty much all those who live close by hate this building, the tallest in Poland and certainly t...
2.06 km | 7 mins01:42 pm Stay for 45 min
Old Town Square Market is one of those structures in Warsaw that appeals to people of all ages an...
3.41 km | 12 mins02:39 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Dedicated to the world famous composer who created divine masterpieces in the field of music and ...
Wednesday 28, Dec
Thursday 29, Dec
08:00 am Stay for 30 min
Copenhagen has had quite a hate-love affair with this statue. Since it was crafted in 1913, the s...
6.66 km | 9 mins
6.66 km | 9 mins11:18 am Stay for 2 hrs
Kastellet is one of the most well-preserved star shaped forts in Northern Europe. It is developed...
1.49 km | 2 mins01:20 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This doesn’t much look like a classical castle, but what do we know of architecture anyway....
Friday 30, Dec
Saturday 31, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This rainforest zoo in Copenhagen houses over 3,000 animals, which together form around 260 excit...
42.7 km | 40 mins12:39 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The first impression one has of this museum is one of harmony. The landscape, the gardens, the ar...
39.1 km | 39 mins04:18 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This is easily Copenhagens’s most popular attraction, drawing over four million visitors ea...
- Church Of Our Saviour
- Copenhagen Opera House
- Assistens Cemetery
- Amager Strandpark
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- Tojhus Museum
- Brondby Stadion
- Charlottenborg Palace
- 3 Day Trip To Warsaw From Philadelphia
- 2 Day Trip To Warsaw From Klaipėda
- 6 Day Trip To Warsaw From Buffalo
- 4 Day Trip To Warsaw From Manchester
- 6 Day Trip To Warsaw From Rishon Lezion
- 6 Day Trip To Warsaw From Tel Aviv
- 4 Day Trip To Warsaw From Istanbul
- 3 Day Trip To Warsaw From Utrecht
- 4 Day Trip To Warsaw From Kaunas
- 6 Day Trip To Warsaw From London