- 10:00 am Royal Castle
- 01:08 pm Lazienki Park
- 03:24 pm Wilanow Palace And Museum
- 05:46 pm Warsaw National Museum
- 08:27 pm Platinum Club
- 09:00 am Warsaw Old Town
- 12:08 pm Palace Of Culture And Science
- 02:16 pm Warsaw Uprising Museum
- 03:59 pm Copernicus Science Centre
- 05:37 pm Warsaw Zoo
- 08:44 pm Warsaw Free Walking Tour
- 10:00 am Nowy Swiat Street
- 12:45 pm The Royal Way
- 02:48 pm Krakowskie Przedmiescie
- 03:54 pm Fryderyk Chopin Museum
- 06:06 pm Jewish Ghetto Memorial
- 09:04 pm Nowy Swiat Street
- 10:00 am Lazienki Palace
- 12:09 pm Old Town Square Market
- 12:24 pm Złote Tarasy
- 02:32 pm Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier
- 05:42 pm Powazki Cemetery
- 08:43 pm Szpilka Cafe Bar
Friday 09, Sep Warsaw
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The official residence of the Polish monarchs, this castle located right in the castle square of ...
5.1 km | 8 mins01:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This massive park is a Warsaw weekend favourite. It’s approximately 80 acres provide a much...
8.1 km | 16 mins
12.0 km | 23 mins05:46 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
The museum’s main collections comprise of ancient art, polish art, numismatics (coin collec...
3.1 km | 10 mins
Saturday 10, Sep Warsaw
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
You’d need a day to fully appreciate the sights of this wonderful, atmosphere thick and his...
2.6 km | 9 mins12:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Pretty much all those who live close by hate this building, the tallest in Poland and certainly t...
2.3 km | 8 mins02:16 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The museum has a single purpose to tell the story of it’s namesake, when in WWII, t...
6.7 km | 13 mins
4.3 km | 8 mins05:37 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Home to 4000 animals of 500 different species and spread over 40 hectares is the Warsaw Zoologica...
4.0 km | 7 mins08:44 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Feel like a local, take up the Warsaw free walking tour. These free guided tours are enriching an...
Sunday 11, Sep Warsaw
4.5 km | 15 mins
0.6 km | 3 mins02:48 pm Stay for 1 hr
One of the most prestigious cities of Poland, this iconic street is surrounded by historic palace...
2.2 km | 7 mins03:54 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Dedicated to the world famous composer who created divine masterpieces in the field of music and ...
3.7 km | 11 mins
3.2 km | 13 mins
Monday 12, Sep Warsaw
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Known as the palace on water, be here for admiring the opulent palace with charming decor. This 1...
5.7 km | 10 mins12:09 pm Stay for 00 min
Old Town Square Market is one of those structures in Warsaw that appeals to people of all ages an...
5.1 km | 15 mins
2.7 km | 8 mins
3.9 km | 11 mins
6.2 km | 16 mins
- Lazienki Park
- Copernicus Science Centre
- Palace Of Culture And Science
- Royal Castle
- Jewish Ghetto Memorial
- Warsaw Free Walking Tour
- Saxon Garden
- Powazki Cemetery
- Schillera 6
- 3 Day Trip To Warsaw From Vancouver
- 3 Day Trip To Warsaw From Utrecht
- 1 Day Trip To Warsaw From Warsaw
- 5 Day Trip To Warsaw From Fort Lee
- 4 Day Trip To Warsaw From Dusseldorf
- 3 Day Trip To Warsaw From Hasselt
- 3 Day Trip To Warsaw From Doha
- 2 Day Trip To Warsaw From Warsaw
- 11 Day Trip To Warsaw From Baghdad
- 5 Day Trip To Warsaw From Mosta Football Club