- 08:00 am United States Capitol
- 09:41 am Lincoln Memorial
- 11:17 am Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- 12:49 pm Washington Monument
- 02:23 pm National Air And Space Museum
- 04:31 pm Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- 06:06 pm National Mall
- 09:00 am National Zoological Park
- 11:45 am National Archives
- 01:19 pm World War I I Memorial
- 02:21 pm Korean War Veterans Memorial
- 03:27 pm Smithsonian Castle
- 04:35 pm Tidal Basin
- 06:18 pm Georgetown
Saturday 21, Dec
08:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The United States Capitol Building is where the legislature of the country meets and conducts its...
8.6 km | 11 mins09:41 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The gigantic stone Statue of Abraham Lincoln sitting on a seat is a beautiful monument to visit i...
2.8 km | 6 mins11:17 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Martin Luther King Memorial is a giant statue of the brilliant man who has been one of the mo...
1.0 km | 2 mins12:49 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Washington Monument is an Obelisk that is one of the must see sights in Washington DC. Builti...
1.3 km | 4 mins02:23 pm Stay for 2 hrs
At The National Air and Space Museum (NASM) you will find an amazing variety of planes and rocket...
3.1 km | 8 mins04:31 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
A reflective slab made of black stone that holds the name of all the men and women who lost their...
2.6 km | 6 mins06:06 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Banks of the Potomac River are graced with this two mile long stretch of land that holds some...
Sunday 22, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
This massive zoo is a great attraction to visit in Washington D.C. Kids are sure to love it and a...
6.5 km | 16 mins11:45 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The National Archives is a storehouse of the most important documents, books and other miscellane...
2.8 km | 4 mins01:19 pm Stay for 1 hr
The World War II Memorial is a monument that stands in remembrance of the massive human losses fa...
0.9 km | 2 mins02:21 pm Stay for 1 hr
A stoic granite wall at the Korean War Veterans Memorial bears a striking message “Freedom ...
2.5 km | 6 mins03:27 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Smithsonian Castle is a beautiful building made of red stone that is sure to be a delightful ...
3.2 km | 8 mins04:35 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Potomac River’s Delta is known as the tidal basin. It was made in the late nineteenth c...
5.5 km | 13 mins06:18 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Georgetown is an area in old Washington DC. Perhaps the oldest neighbourhood in the city, this lo...
Explore More of Washington D. C.:
- What to See in One Day in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 3 Days in Washington D. C.
- Best Way to See Washington D. C. in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend a Week in Washington D. C.
- Things to do in Washington D. C.
- Where to stay in Washington D. C.
- Washington Monument
- National Museum Of Natural History
- International Spy Museum
- National Mall
- Tidal Basin
- US Supreme Court Building
- National Building Museum
- The National Postal Museum
- Freer Gallery Of Art
- Lincoln Memorial Circle Northwest
- 2 Massachusetts Ave Ne
- 228 F St Ne
- 1620 V St Se
- 3997 Fair Ridge Dr
- 1473 Girard St Nw
- 9 S St Nw
- Old Town
- 504 6th St Ne
- Washington Navy Yard
- Hotels near Washington Monument
- Hotels near Georgetown
- Hotels near Tidal Basin
- Hotels near US Supreme Court Building
- Hotels near Freer Gallery Of Art
- Hotels near Lincoln Memorial Circle Northwest
- Hotels near 228 F St Ne
- Hotels near 1620 V St Se
- Hotels near 3997 Fair Ridge Dr
- Hotels near Washington Navy Yard