- 07:30 am White House
- 08:21 am United States Capitol
- 10:31 am Washington National Cathedral
- 12:08 pm Washington Monument
- 01:14 pm Lincoln Memorial
- 10:00 am John F. Kennedy Center
- 12:03 pm International Spy Museum
- 12:54 pm National Zoological Park
- 03:31 pm National Gallery Of Art
- 04:23 pm Iwo Jima Memorial
- 08:00 am Arlington National Cemetery
- 08:52 am Fords Theatre
- 09:41 am US Supreme Court Building
- 11:20 am National Archives
- 12:15 pm Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- 09:00 am Pentagon
- 11:30 am George Washingtons Estate Mount Vernon
- 02:23 pm Smithsonian Castle
- 03:11 pm Library Of Congress
- 04:04 pm Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Friday 18, Dec
07:30 am Stay for 45 min
The Famous White House is perhaps one of the most symbolic and iconic structures of the USA. This...
4.55 km | 6 mins08:21 am Stay for 2 hrs
The United States Capitol Building is where the legislature of the country meets and conducts its...
7.47 km | 10 mins10:31 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Washington National Cathedral is a gorgeous church in the city. One of the biggest of the kin...
5.09 km | 7 mins12:08 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Washington Monument is an Obelisk that is one of the must see sights in Washington DC. Builti...
1.86 km | 6 mins01:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The gigantic stone Statue of Abraham Lincoln sitting on a seat is a beautiful monument to visit i...
Saturday 19, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Kennedy Center in Washington D.C., is a very prestigious performance as well as exhibition ve...
2.21 km | 3 mins12:03 pm Stay for 45 min
The USA is home to some of the wackiest places on earth and the International Spy Museum in Washi...
4.7 km | 6 mins12:54 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
This massive zoo is a great attraction to visit in Washington D.C. Kids are sure to love it and a...
5.25 km | 7 mins03:31 pm Stay for 45 min
The National Gallery of Art in Washington D.C. is perhaps one of the most important museums in th...
5.07 km | 7 mins04:23 pm Stay for 1 hr
Right outside the Arlington National Cemetery, you will find the Iwo Jima Memorial. Known as the ...
Sunday 20, Dec
08:00 am Stay for 45 min
America's war heroes have been honoured and find a final resting place at the Arlington National ...
4.8 km | 7 mins08:52 am Stay for 45 min
This well-known and in fact infamous site is an interesting place to see in Washington D.C. It is...
3.32 km | 4 mins09:41 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The U.S. Supreme Court is an intriguing place to visit. In 1935, the present U.S. Supreme Court B...
2.78 km | 9 mins11:20 am Stay for 45 min
The National Archives is a storehouse of the most important documents, books and other miscellane...
2.85 km | 10 mins12:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Corinthian columns and the low dome cover the statue of Thomas Jefferson at the Jefferson Memoria...
Monday 21, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Pentagon is certainly one of the most well-known buildings in the United States. The name com...
26.5 km | 30 mins11:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Mount Vernon estate which belonged to the American President George Washington has now become...
24.14 km | 53.60 mins02:23 pm Stay for 45 min
The Smithsonian Castle is a beautiful building made of red stone that is sure to be a delightful ...
2.21 km | 3 mins03:11 pm Stay for 45 min
The Library of Congress is a building that hosts an amazing collection of at least 22,765,967 boo...
5.53 km | 8 mins04:04 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A reflective slab made of black stone that holds the name of all the men and women who lost their...
- White House
- National Air And Space Museum
- Washington National Cathedral
- Iwo Jima Memorial
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- US Supreme Court Building
- Arlington National Cemetery
- United States National Arboretum
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Folger Shakespeare Library