- 09:00 am White House
- 09:53 am Lincoln Memorial
- 12:03 pm United States Capitol
- 02:12 pm Washington Monument
- 03:16 pm National Air And Space Museum
- 05:49 pm National Museum Of Natural History
- 09:00 am Washington National Cathedral
- 10:48 am Iwo Jima Memorial
- 12:05 pm National Zoological Park
Monday 09, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
The Famous White House is perhaps one of the most symbolic and iconic structures of the USA. This...
3.7 km | 8 mins09:53 am Stay for 2 hrs
The gigantic stone Statue of Abraham Lincoln sitting on a seat is a beautiful monument to visit i...
5.5 km | 10 mins12:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The United States Capitol Building is where the legislature of the country meets and conducts its...
2.5 km | 9 mins02:12 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Washington Monument is an Obelisk that is one of the must see sights in Washington DC. Builti...
1.3 km | 4 mins03:16 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
At The National Air and Space Museum (NASM) you will find an amazing variety of planes and rocket...
0.9 km | 3 mins05:49 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The National Museum of Natural History is a part of the Smithsonian institution and is perhaps on...
Tuesday 10, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Washington National Cathedral is a gorgeous church in the city. One of the biggest of the kin...
6.4 km | 18 mins10:48 am Stay for 1 hr
Right outside the Arlington National Cemetery, you will find the Iwo Jima Memorial. Known as the ...
9.4 km | 17 mins12:05 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
This massive zoo is a great attraction to visit in Washington D.C. Kids are sure to love it and a...
Explore More of Washington D. C.:
- What to See in One Day in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 3 Days in Washington D. C.
- Best Way to See Washington D. C. in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend a Week in Washington D. C.
- Things to do in Washington D. C.
- Where to stay in Washington D. C.
- National Air And Space Museum
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- National Zoological Park
- Tidal Basin
- Madame Tussauds Washington Dc
- Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool
- United States National Arboretum
- The National Postal Museum
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- National Museum Of African Art
- 8 Day Trip To New York City, Philadelphia, Washington, D. C. From Glendale
- 20 Day Trip To New York City, Boston, Seneca Falls, Niagara Falls, Lancaster, Washington D. C. From Madrid
- 4-25-18 To 4-26-18 - DCA And Car, LGA - WDD
- 5 Day Trip To Washington, D. C.
- 23 Day Trip To United States From Washington, D. C.
- 16 Day Trip To Atlantic City, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington, D. C. From Manchester
- 9 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Alice
- 6 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Spokane
- 5 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Spokane
- 8 Day Trip To Richmond, Philadelphia, Washington D. C., New York City From Portland