- 07:30 am White House
- 08:21 am United States Capitol
- 10:31 am Washington National Cathedral
- 12:08 pm Washington Monument
- 01:14 pm Lincoln Memorial
- 08:30 am Library Of Congress
- 09:25 am Iwo Jima Memorial
- 10:30 am International Spy Museum
- 11:21 am National Zoological Park
- 01:58 pm National Gallery Of Art
- 08:00 am Arlington National Cemetery
- 08:52 am Fords Theatre
- 09:41 am US Supreme Court Building
- 11:20 am National Archives
- 12:15 pm Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- 09:00 am Pentagon
- 11:30 am George Washingtons Estate Mount Vernon
- 02:02 pm Smithsonian Castle
- 02:55 pm Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- 10:00 am National Museum Of The American Indian
- 12:07 pm John F. Kennedy Center
- 02:11 pm National Mall
Thursday 07, Apr
07:30 am Stay for 45 min
The Famous White House is perhaps one of the most symbolic and iconic structures of the USA. This...
4.25 km | 6 mins08:21 am Stay for 2 hrs
The United States Capitol Building is where the legislature of the country meets and conducts its...
6.9 km | 10 mins10:31 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Washington National Cathedral is a gorgeous church in the city. One of the biggest of the kin...
4.96 km | 7 mins12:08 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Washington Monument is an Obelisk that is one of the must see sights in Washington DC. Builti...
1.86 km | 6 mins01:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The gigantic stone Statue of Abraham Lincoln sitting on a seat is a beautiful monument to visit i...
Friday 08, Apr
08:30 am Stay for 45 min
The Library of Congress is a building that hosts an amazing collection of at least 22,765,967 boo...
7.08 km | 10 mins09:25 am Stay for 1 hr
Right outside the Arlington National Cemetery, you will find the Iwo Jima Memorial. Known as the ...
2.9 km | 5 mins10:30 am Stay for 45 min
The USA is home to some of the wackiest places on earth and the International Spy Museum in Washi...
4.37 km | 6 mins11:21 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
This massive zoo is a great attraction to visit in Washington D.C. Kids are sure to love it and a...
4.9 km | 7 mins01:58 pm Stay for 45 min
The National Gallery of Art in Washington D.C. is perhaps one of the most important museums in th...
Saturday 09, Apr
08:00 am Stay for 45 min
America's war heroes have been honoured and find a final resting place at the Arlington National ...
4.35 km | 7 mins08:52 am Stay for 45 min
This well-known and in fact infamous site is an interesting place to see in Washington D.C. It is...
3.18 km | 4 mins09:41 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The U.S. Supreme Court is an intriguing place to visit. In 1935, the present U.S. Supreme Court B...
2.78 km | 9 mins11:20 am Stay for 45 min
The National Archives is a storehouse of the most important documents, books and other miscellane...
2.85 km | 10 mins12:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Corinthian columns and the low dome cover the statue of Thomas Jefferson at the Jefferson Memoria...
Sunday 10, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Pentagon is certainly one of the most well-known buildings in the United States. The name com...
26.5 km | 30 mins11:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Mount Vernon estate which belonged to the American President George Washington has now become...
26.4 km | 32 mins02:02 pm Stay for 45 min
The Smithsonian Castle is a beautiful building made of red stone that is sure to be a delightful ...
2.27 km | 8 mins02:55 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A reflective slab made of black stone that holds the name of all the men and women who lost their...
Monday 11, Apr
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian in the National Mall area in Washington ...
4.37 km | 7 mins12:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Kennedy Center in Washington D.C., is a very prestigious performance as well as exhibition ve...
2.58 km | 4 mins02:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Banks of the Potomac River are graced with this two mile long stretch of land that holds some...
Explore More of Washington D. C.:
- What to See in One Day in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 3 Days in Washington D. C.
- Best Way to See Washington D. C. in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend a Week in Washington D. C.
- Things to do in Washington D. C.
- Where to stay in Washington D. C.
- National Gallery Of Art
- International Spy Museum
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- World War I I Memorial
- National Zoological Park
- Arlington National Cemetery
- United States National Arboretum
- The National Postal Museum
- Anacostia Community Museum
- Corcoran Gallery Of Art
- 3 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Greenfield
- 5 Day Trip To Washington, D. C., Baltimore From Houston
- 8 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Toronto
- 8 Day Trip To Newburgh, New York City, Washington, D. C. From Seatac
- 3 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Bethesda
- 16 Day Trip To New York City, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Washington, D. C. From Manila
- 20 Day Trip To London, Toronto, Chicago, Washington D. C. From Cairo
- 23 Day Trip To United States From Washington, D. C.
- 5 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Spokane
- 19 Day Trip To San Francisco, Orlando, New York City, Los Angeles, Washington, D. C., Miami, Las Vegas From Dubai