- 07:30 am White House
- 08:23 am Lincoln Memorial
- 10:34 am National Air And Space Museum
- 01:09 pm Washington Monument
- 02:15 pm National Gallery Of Art
- 08:30 am Fords Theatre
- 09:20 am United States Capitol
- 11:25 am National Museum Of Natural History
- 02:30 pm Iwo Jima Memorial
- 09:00 am George Washingtons Estate Mount Vernon
- 11:41 am Washington National Cathedral
- 01:21 pm Library Of Congress
- 02:19 pm Arlington National Cemetery
- 03:15 pm Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- 09:00 am Pentagon
- 11:08 am Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- 11:59 am United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- 02:05 pm International Spy Museum
- 02:59 pm Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- 09:00 am Newseum
- 10:04 am John F. Kennedy Center
- 12:08 pm National Archives
- 12:57 pm Georgetown
- 03:01 pm National Mall
- 08:30 am Smithsonian Castle
- 09:25 am Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- 11:28 am National Zoological Park
- 02:01 pm World War I I Memorial
- 07:00 am Basilica Of The National Shrine Of The Immaculate Conception
- 08:10 am Korean War Veterans Memorial
- 10:18 am US Supreme Court Building
- 11:56 am National Museum Of The American Indian
Sunday 01, May
07:30 am Stay for 45 min
The Famous White House is perhaps one of the most symbolic and iconic structures of the USA. This...
1.93 km | 8 mins08:23 am Stay for 2 hrs
The gigantic stone Statue of Abraham Lincoln sitting on a seat is a beautiful monument to visit i...
2.94 km | 11 mins10:34 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
At The National Air and Space Museum (NASM) you will find an amazing variety of planes and rocket...
1.52 km | 5 mins01:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Washington Monument is an Obelisk that is one of the must see sights in Washington DC. Builti...
1.71 km | 6 mins02:15 pm Stay for 45 min
The National Gallery of Art in Washington D.C. is perhaps one of the most important museums in th...
Monday 02, May
08:30 am Stay for 45 min
This well-known and in fact infamous site is an interesting place to see in Washington D.C. It is...
1.33 km | 5 mins09:20 am Stay for 2 hrs
The United States Capitol Building is where the legislature of the country meets and conducts its...
1.33 km | 5 mins11:25 am Stay for 3 hrs
The National Museum of Natural History is a part of the Smithsonian institution and is perhaps on...
2.9 km | 5 mins02:30 pm Stay for 1 hr
Right outside the Arlington National Cemetery, you will find the Iwo Jima Memorial. Known as the ...
Tuesday 03, May
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Mount Vernon estate which belonged to the American President George Washington has now become...
33.1 km | 42 mins11:41 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Washington National Cathedral is a gorgeous church in the city. One of the biggest of the kin...
6.9 km | 10 mins01:21 pm Stay for 45 min
The Library of Congress is a building that hosts an amazing collection of at least 22,765,967 boo...
8.5 km | 13 mins02:19 pm Stay for 45 min
America's war heroes have been honoured and find a final resting place at the Arlington National ...
4.7 km | 11 mins03:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Corinthian columns and the low dome cover the statue of Thomas Jefferson at the Jefferson Memoria...
Wednesday 04, May
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Pentagon is certainly one of the most well-known buildings in the United States. The name com...
4.4 km | 8 mins11:08 am Stay for 45 min
Lawrence Halprin is the famous architect of the Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) Memorial. The 32n...
1.61 km | 6 mins11:59 am Stay for 2 hrs
The horrendous events that took place during the Second World War had left the world broken. The ...
1.92 km | 6 mins02:05 pm Stay for 45 min
The USA is home to some of the wackiest places on earth and the International Spy Museum in Washi...
2.73 km | 9 mins02:59 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A reflective slab made of black stone that holds the name of all the men and women who lost their...
Thursday 05, May
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The history of news reporting has been beautifully displayed in this massive six storey museum. T...
2.58 km | 4 mins10:04 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Kennedy Center in Washington D.C., is a very prestigious performance as well as exhibition ve...
2.58 km | 4 mins12:08 pm Stay for 45 min
The National Archives is a storehouse of the most important documents, books and other miscellane...
2.58 km | 4 mins12:57 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Georgetown is an area in old Washington DC. Perhaps the oldest neighbourhood in the city, this lo...
2.58 km | 4 mins03:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Banks of the Potomac River are graced with this two mile long stretch of land that holds some...
Friday 06, May
08:30 am Stay for 45 min
The Smithsonian Castle is a beautiful building made of red stone that is sure to be a delightful ...
2.77 km | 10 mins09:25 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Martin Luther King Memorial is a giant statue of the brilliant man who has been one of the mo...
2.66 km | 3 mins11:28 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
This massive zoo is a great attraction to visit in Washington D.C. Kids are sure to love it and a...
2.66 km | 3 mins02:01 pm Stay for 45 min
The World War II Memorial is a monument that stands in remembrance of the massive human losses fa...
Saturday 07, May
7.18 km | 10 mins08:10 am Stay for 2 hrs
A stoic granite wall at the Korean War Veterans Memorial bears a striking message “Freedom ...
5.22 km | 8 mins10:18 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The U.S. Supreme Court is an intriguing place to visit. In 1935, the present U.S. Supreme Court B...
2.47 km | 8 mins11:56 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian in the National Mall area in Washington ...
Explore More of Washington D. C.:
- What to See in One Day in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 3 Days in Washington D. C.
- Best Way to See Washington D. C. in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend a Week in Washington D. C.
- Things to do in Washington D. C.
- Where to stay in Washington D. C.
- White House
- National Air And Space Museum
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Smithsonian Castle
- National Museum Of The American Indian
- George Washington's Estate Mount Vernon
- United States National Arboretum
- Folger Shakespeare Library
- Corcoran Gallery Of Art
- United States Capitol Visitor Center
- 1 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Washington, D. C.
- 5 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Bothell
- 3 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Arlington
- 3 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Miami
- 4 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Pontotoc
- 6 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Spokane
- 5 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Spokane
- 6 Day Trip To Philadelphia, Washington, D. C. From Pittsburgh
- 8 Day Trip To Washington D. C. From Las Vegas
- 4 Day Trip To Washington D. C. From Naugatuck