- 07:30 am White House
- 08:21 am United States Capitol
- 10:31 am Washington National Cathedral
- 12:08 pm Washington Monument
- 01:14 pm Lincoln Memorial
- 08:00 am Arlington National Cemetery
- 09:19 am George Washingtons Estate Mount Vernon
- 11:52 am National Gallery Of Art
- 12:49 pm International Spy Museum
- 01:39 pm Iwo Jima Memorial
- 08:30 am Fords Theatre
- 09:24 am Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- 11:28 am Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- 12:19 pm United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- 02:25 pm National Archives
- 09:00 am Newseum
- 10:09 am World War I I Memorial
- 10:57 am Library Of Congress
- 11:45 am Smithsonian Castle
- 12:38 pm Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- 09:00 am Pentagon
- 11:05 am National Museum Of The American Indian
- 01:08 pm National Mall
- 07:00 am Basilica Of The National Shrine Of The Immaculate Conception
- 08:08 am Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- 10:11 am Union Station
- 01:16 pm John F. Kennedy Center
- 10:00 am National Zoological Park
- 12:33 pm Korean War Veterans Memorial
- 02:40 pm Tidal Basin
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 25, Jul
07:30 am Stay for 45 min
The Famous White House is perhaps one of the most symbolic and iconic structures of the USA. This...
4.25 km | 6 mins08:21 am Stay for 2 hrs
The United States Capitol Building is where the legislature of the country meets and conducts its...
6.9 km | 10 mins10:31 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Washington National Cathedral is a gorgeous church in the city. One of the biggest of the kin...
4.96 km | 7 mins12:08 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Washington Monument is an Obelisk that is one of the must see sights in Washington DC. Builti...
1.86 km | 6 mins01:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The gigantic stone Statue of Abraham Lincoln sitting on a seat is a beautiful monument to visit i...
Tuesday 26, Jul
08:00 am Stay for 45 min
America's war heroes have been honoured and find a final resting place at the Arlington National ...
27.7 km | 34 mins09:19 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Mount Vernon estate which belonged to the American President George Washington has now become...
27.4 km | 33 mins11:52 am Stay for 45 min
The National Gallery of Art in Washington D.C. is perhaps one of the most important museums in th...
0.9 km | 12 mins12:49 pm Stay for 45 min
The USA is home to some of the wackiest places on earth and the International Spy Museum in Washi...
2.9 km | 5 mins01:39 pm Stay for 1 hr
Right outside the Arlington National Cemetery, you will find the Iwo Jima Memorial. Known as the ...
Wednesday 27, Jul
08:30 am Stay for 45 min
This well-known and in fact infamous site is an interesting place to see in Washington D.C. It is...
2.67 km | 9 mins09:24 am Stay for 2 hrs
Corinthian columns and the low dome cover the statue of Thomas Jefferson at the Jefferson Memoria...
1.03 km | 4 mins11:28 am Stay for 45 min
Lawrence Halprin is the famous architect of the Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) Memorial. The 32n...
1.61 km | 6 mins12:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The horrendous events that took place during the Second World War had left the world broken. The ...
1.72 km | 6 mins02:25 pm Stay for 45 min
The National Archives is a storehouse of the most important documents, books and other miscellane...
Thursday 28, Jul
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The history of news reporting has been beautifully displayed in this massive six storey museum. T...
2.61 km | 9 mins10:09 am Stay for 45 min
The World War II Memorial is a monument that stands in remembrance of the massive human losses fa...
2.08 km | 3 mins10:57 am Stay for 45 min
The Library of Congress is a building that hosts an amazing collection of at least 22,765,967 boo...
2.08 km | 3 mins11:45 am Stay for 45 min
The Smithsonian Castle is a beautiful building made of red stone that is sure to be a delightful ...
2.27 km | 8 mins12:38 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A reflective slab made of black stone that holds the name of all the men and women who lost their...
Friday 29, Jul
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Pentagon is certainly one of the most well-known buildings in the United States. The name com...
3.25 km | 5 mins11:05 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian in the National Mall area in Washington ...
1.01 km | 3 mins01:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Banks of the Potomac River are graced with this two mile long stretch of land that holds some...
Saturday 30, Jul
6.07 km | 8 mins08:08 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Martin Luther King Memorial is a giant statue of the brilliant man who has been one of the mo...
1.94 km | 3 mins10:11 am Stay for 3 hrs
Union Station is a major train station transportation hub in the destination. The place has opene...
3.06 km | 5 mins01:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Kennedy Center in Washington D.C., is a very prestigious performance as well as exhibition ve...
Sunday 31, Jul
10:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
This massive zoo is a great attraction to visit in Washington D.C. Kids are sure to love it and a...
2.66 km | 3 mins12:33 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A stoic granite wall at the Korean War Veterans Memorial bears a striking message “Freedom ...
1.69 km | 7 mins02:40 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Potomac River’s Delta is known as the tidal basin. It was made in the late nineteenth c...
Monday 01, Aug
Explore More of Washington D. C.:
- What to See in One Day in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 3 Days in Washington D. C.
- Best Way to See Washington D. C. in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend a Week in Washington D. C.
- Things to do in Washington D. C.
- Where to stay in Washington D. C.
- United States Capitol
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Library Of Congress
- Tidal Basin
- The National Postal Museum
- Anacostia Community Museum
- Arts And Industries Building
- 6 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Phoenix
- 4 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Los Angeles
- 3 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Jackson
- 30 Day Trip To United States From Brisbane City
- 18 Day Trip To Boston, New York City, Washington, D. C. From Hong Kong
- 30 Day Trip To United States From Brisbane City
- 10 Day Trip To Washington D. C. From Novi
- 3 Day Trip To Washington D. C. From Atlanta
- 6 Day Trip To New York City, Philadelphia, Washington, D. C. From Denver
- 3 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Rockville