- 07:30 am Washington National Cathedral
- 09:24 am United States Capitol
- 11:35 am White House
- 12:27 pm Washington Monument
- 01:33 pm Lincoln Memorial
- 09:00 am Pentagon
- 11:07 am National Gallery Of Art
- 12:02 pm International Spy Museum
- 12:57 pm Library Of Congress
- 01:52 pm Iwo Jima Memorial
- 08:30 am Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- 10:40 am Fords Theatre
- 11:28 am National Archives
- 12:25 pm John F. Kennedy Center
- 02:28 pm National Zoological Park
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 14, Dec
07:30 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Washington National Cathedral is a gorgeous church in the city. One of the biggest of the kin...
8.3 km | 25 mins09:24 am Stay for 2 hrs
The United States Capitol Building is where the legislature of the country meets and conducts its...
3.5 km | 11 mins11:35 am Stay for 45 min
The Famous White House is perhaps one of the most symbolic and iconic structures of the USA. This...
1.9 km | 6 mins12:27 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Washington Monument is an Obelisk that is one of the must see sights in Washington DC. Builti...
1.86 km | 6 mins01:33 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The gigantic stone Statue of Abraham Lincoln sitting on a seat is a beautiful monument to visit i...
Tuesday 15, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Pentagon is certainly one of the most well-known buildings in the United States. The name com...
4.98 km | 7 mins11:07 am Stay for 45 min
The National Gallery of Art in Washington D.C. is perhaps one of the most important museums in th...
0.837 km | 10.05 mins12:02 pm Stay for 45 min
The USA is home to some of the wackiest places on earth and the International Spy Museum in Washi...
2.88 km | 10 mins12:57 pm Stay for 45 min
The Library of Congress is a building that hosts an amazing collection of at least 22,765,967 boo...
8.67 km | 10 mins01:52 pm Stay for 1 hr
Right outside the Arlington National Cemetery, you will find the Iwo Jima Memorial. Known as the ...
Wednesday 16, Dec
08:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Corinthian columns and the low dome cover the statue of Thomas Jefferson at the Jefferson Memoria...
4.3 km | 10 mins10:40 am Stay for 45 min
This well-known and in fact infamous site is an interesting place to see in Washington D.C. It is...
0.8 km | 3 mins11:28 am Stay for 45 min
The National Archives is a storehouse of the most important documents, books and other miscellane...
3.9 km | 13 mins12:25 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Kennedy Center in Washington D.C., is a very prestigious performance as well as exhibition ve...
3.43 km | 3 mins02:28 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
This massive zoo is a great attraction to visit in Washington D.C. Kids are sure to love it and a...
Thursday 17, Dec
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Explore More of Washington D. C.:
- What to See in One Day in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 3 Days in Washington D. C.
- Best Way to See Washington D. C. in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend a Week in Washington D. C.
- Things to do in Washington D. C.
- Where to stay in Washington D. C.
- National Air And Space Museum
- Iwo Jima Memorial
- Ford's Theatre
- Library Of Congress
- Madame Tussauds Washington Dc
- National Museum Of The American Indian
- Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Folger Shakespeare Library
- Arts And Industries Building
- 6 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Pune
- 7 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Mumbai
- 30 Day Trip To United States From Brisbane City
- 18 Day Trip To New York City, Boston, Washington D. C. From Hong Kong
- 18 Day Trip To Boston, New York City, Washington, D. C. From Hong Kong
- 4 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Jacksonville
- 38 Day Trip To Sherman, Dubai, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington, D. C. From Singapore
- 6 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Boulder City
- 3 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Star Prairie
- 3 Day Trip To Washington D. C. From Atlanta