- 07:30 am White House
- 08:27 am United States Capitol
- 10:49 am Washington National Cathedral
- 12:35 pm Washington Monument
- 01:40 pm Lincoln Memorial
- 10:00 am National Zoological Park
- 12:42 pm John F. Kennedy Center
- 02:55 pm National Gallery Of Art
- 03:52 pm International Spy Museum
- 04:46 pm Iwo Jima Memorial
- 08:00 am Arlington National Cemetery
- 09:01 am Fords Theatre
- 09:52 am Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- 12:01 pm National Archives
- 12:53 pm US Supreme Court Building
- 08:30 am Library Of Congress
- 09:45 am George Washingtons Estate Mount Vernon
- 12:17 pm Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- 01:09 pm Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- 03:16 pm Smithsonian Castle
- 09:00 am Pentagon
- 11:09 am National Museum Of The American Indian
- 01:20 pm Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
Tuesday 30, Jun
07:30 am Stay for 45 min
The Famous White House is perhaps one of the most symbolic and iconic structures of the USA. This...
3.9 km | 12 mins08:27 am Stay for 2 hrs
The United States Capitol Building is where the legislature of the country meets and conducts its...
9.4 km | 23 mins10:49 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Washington National Cathedral is a gorgeous church in the city. One of the biggest of the kin...
8.3 km | 15 mins12:35 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Washington Monument is an Obelisk that is one of the must see sights in Washington DC. Builti...
1.9 km | 6 mins01:40 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The gigantic stone Statue of Abraham Lincoln sitting on a seat is a beautiful monument to visit i...
Wednesday 01, Jul
10:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
This massive zoo is a great attraction to visit in Washington D.C. Kids are sure to love it and a...
6.1 km | 13 mins12:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Kennedy Center in Washington D.C., is a very prestigious performance as well as exhibition ve...
3.7 km | 12 mins02:55 pm Stay for 45 min
The National Gallery of Art in Washington D.C. is perhaps one of the most important museums in th...
0.9 km | 12 mins03:52 pm Stay for 45 min
The USA is home to some of the wackiest places on earth and the International Spy Museum in Washi...
7.9 km | 10 mins04:46 pm Stay for 1 hr
Right outside the Arlington National Cemetery, you will find the Iwo Jima Memorial. Known as the ...
Thursday 02, Jul
08:00 am Stay for 45 min
America's war heroes have been honoured and find a final resting place at the Arlington National ...
5.5 km | 16 mins09:01 am Stay for 45 min
This well-known and in fact infamous site is an interesting place to see in Washington D.C. It is...
3.3 km | 7 mins09:52 am Stay for 2 hrs
Corinthian columns and the low dome cover the statue of Thomas Jefferson at the Jefferson Memoria...
3.9 km | 8 mins12:01 pm Stay for 45 min
The National Archives is a storehouse of the most important documents, books and other miscellane...
2.1 km | 7 mins12:53 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The U.S. Supreme Court is an intriguing place to visit. In 1935, the present U.S. Supreme Court B...
Friday 03, Jul
08:30 am Stay for 45 min
The Library of Congress is a building that hosts an amazing collection of at least 22,765,967 boo...
31.3 km | 31 mins09:45 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Mount Vernon estate which belonged to the American President George Washington has now become...
26.6 km | 32 mins12:17 pm Stay for 45 min
Lawrence Halprin is the famous architect of the Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) Memorial. The 32n...
2.9 km | 7 mins01:09 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A reflective slab made of black stone that holds the name of all the men and women who lost their...
2.4 km | 8 mins03:16 pm Stay for 45 min
The Smithsonian Castle is a beautiful building made of red stone that is sure to be a delightful ...
Saturday 04, Jul
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Pentagon is certainly one of the most well-known buildings in the United States. The name com...
7.1 km | 10 mins11:09 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian in the National Mall area in Washington ...
3.9 km | 11 mins01:20 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Martin Luther King Memorial is a giant statue of the brilliant man who has been one of the mo...
Explore More of Washington D. C.:
- What to See in One Day in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 3 Days in Washington D. C.
- Best Way to See Washington D. C. in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend a Week in Washington D. C.
- Things to do in Washington D. C.
- Where to stay in Washington D. C.
- White House
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Ford's Theatre
- John F. Kennedy Center
- United States Botanic Garden
- The Phillips Collection
- United States National Arboretum
- The National Postal Museum
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Hillwood Estate, Museum & Gardens
- 4 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Los Angeles
- 3 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Jackson
- 6 Day Trip To New York City, Philadelphia, Washington, D. C. From Denver
- 4 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Florence
- 3 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Greenfield
- 5 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Lucca
- 3 Day Trip To Washington D. C. From New York City
- 5 Day Trip To Washington, D. C., Baltimore From Houston
- 8 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Toronto
- 3 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Arlington