- 09:00 am White House
- 09:49 am Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- 10:50 am Lincoln Memorial
- 12:24 pm World War I I Memorial
- 02:15 pm Cafe Lombardy
- 03:10 pm Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- 04:09 pm Korean War Veterans Memorial
- 06:03 pm Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- 06:56 pm George Mason Memorial
- 07:44 pm Washington Monument
- 08:47 pm Old Ebbitt Grill
- 09:32 pm Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard
Wednesday 01, Mar Washington d. c.
09:00 am Stay for 45 min
The Famous White House is perhaps one of the most symbolic and iconic structures of the USA. This...
0.9 mi | 4 mins09:49 am Stay for 1 hr
A reflective slab made of black stone that holds the name of all the men and women who lost their...
0.3 mi | 2 mins10:50 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The gigantic stone Statue of Abraham Lincoln sitting on a seat is a beautiful monument to visit i...
1.1 mi | 4 mins12:24 pm Stay for 1:45 hrs
The World War II Memorial is a monument that stands in remembrance of the massive human losses fa...
1.2 mi | 6 mins02:15 pm Stay for 45 minCusines: Italian
2.3 mi | 9 mins03:10 pm Stay for 45 min
Lawrence Halprin is the famous architect of the Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) Memorial. The 32n...
0.7 mi | 14 mins04:09 pm Stay for 1:45 hrs
A stoic granite wall at the Korean War Veterans Memorial bears a striking message “Freedom ...
0.5 mi | 9 mins06:03 pm Stay for 45 min
The Martin Luther King Memorial is a giant statue of the brilliant man who has been one of the mo...
2.8 mi | 8 mins
0.8 mi | 3 mins07:44 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Washington Monument is an Obelisk that is one of the must see sights in Washington DC. Builti...
0.5 mi | 3 mins08:47 pm Stay for 45 minCusines: American, Seafood, Sandwiches, Oyster Bar
No transit found09:32 pm Stay for 00 min6111 arlington boulevardINR 7396
Explore More of Washington D. C.:
- What to See in One Day in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Washington D. C.
- What to See in 3 Days in Washington D. C.
- Best Way to See Washington D. C. in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Washington D. C.
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Washington D. C.
- How to Spend a Week in Washington D. C.
- Things to do in Washington D. C.
- Where to stay in Washington D. C.
- National Gallery Of Art
- National Museum Of Natural History
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Library Of Congress
- National Portrait Gallery
- Tidal Basin
- United States National Arboretum
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Basilica Of The National Shrine Of The Immaculate Conception
- Arts And Industries Building
- 9 Day Trip To New York City, Philadelphia, Washington, D. C. From Richland
- 5 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Phoenix
- 6 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Phoenix
- 3 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Plain City
- 30 Day Trip To United States From Brisbane City
- 5 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Maryville
- 35 Day Trip To Portland, Hartford, Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington, D. C. From Singapore
- 3 Day Trip To Washington D. C. From Atlanta
- 5 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Kalamazoo
- 3 Day Trip To Washington, D. C. From Rockville