Wattle Ridge Itinerary 5 Days
Explore the best places to visit in 5 days in Wattle Ridge using this travel itinerary which takes you through the top attractions in the city.
- Nan Tien Temple
- Hangdog Climbing Gym
- Illawarra Performing Arts Centre
- WIN Entertainment Centre
- Wollongong Town Hall
- Illawarra Museum
- Towradgi Beach Park
- Kiama Blowhole
- Jamberoo Action Park
- Science Centre And Planetarium
- Minnamurra Rain Forest Centre
- Bradman International Cricket Hall Of Fame
- Harper's Mansion
- Sturt Gallery
- Berrima District Museum
- Sunnataram Forest Monastery
- Marulan Driver Training Cetnre
- Wentworth Falls
- Scenic World Blue Mountains
- High N Wild Mountain Adventures
- The Three Sisters
- Echo Point Lookout
- The Giant Stairway
- Hindu Temple Temple Rd Near Walker St
- Chedo's Cafe And Restaurant
- Bald Hill Headland Reserve
- Stuart Park
- Bass Point Reserve
- Kangaroo Valley Tourist Park
Recent Itineraries for Wattle Ridge in 5 Days
Spending 5 days in Wattle Ridge? Refer these recently created 5 days 4 nights Wattle Ridge travel itineraries.
Suggestions for Wattle Ridge Itinerary 5 Days
Wattle Ridge abundant experiences await! Use customizable itinerary maker to plan your next expedition.
5 Days in Wattle Ridge - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Wattle Ridge is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Wattle Ridge when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Wattle Ridge tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Wattle Ridge ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Wattle Ridge. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Wattle Ridge. You can visit popular places in Wattle Ridge, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Wattle Ridge?
The budget cost of 5 days in Wattle Ridge is USD 845. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Wattle Ridge 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Wattle Ridge are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Wattle Ridge in 5 days?
Nattai National Park must be a part of your Wattle Ridge itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Wattle Ridge travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Wattle Ridge like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Wattle Ridge.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Wattle Ridge in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Wattle Ridge on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Wattle Ridge
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Wattle Ridge. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Wattle Ridge for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Wattle Ridge, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Try TripHobo to Plan a trip to Wattle Ridge